This tour is available in options-you may choose to start in the morning 0900h (9:00am) or afternoon 1400h (2:00pm) as per your convenience.
You will be picked up from your hotel and taken for this tour in an air conditioned deluxe minibus. The driver is also your multilingual guide for this tour.
• Promenade des Anglais: Lined with cafes and hotels, both modern and Belle Epoque, museums and posh apartments, the Promenade des Anglais is a long wide road which runs the length of the seafront at Nice. Walk across it and you're on the beach beside an unbelievably blue Mediterranean.
• The Old Town: The narrow lanes in the Old Town have all sorts of unique shops selling handcrafted goods and a flower market.
• The Castle Hill: From atop Castle Hill, you will see incredible views of the Mediterranean and the town of Nice.
• Cimiez Hill: This is a plush residential neighbourhood located around a hill in the north-east of Nice.The hill is also home to the Franciscan Monastery known for its lovely gardens and pergolas, filled fruit trees, flowers, and a small, thick wooded area.
• Russian Orthodox Cathedral: Russian Orthodox Cathedral is like a glimpse of Moscow on the Mediterannean. Its onion-shaped domes stretching to the sky, poking up between the tropical palms, are a pleasant sight to behold.
Also enjoy a guided visit of the candy factory. You also have some time for shopping.
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped off to your hotel.