When in Adelaide, kick start your morning with the Morning City Tour of Adelaide and visit some of the important sites of the city. Board a luxury, air-conditioned coach from your hotel in Central Adelaide and make a trip around the city.
For many, Adelaide is classic Australiana with stunning architecture, great food and wine and a relaxed pace of life. Flanked by the ocean on the west and panoramic Mount Lofty Ranges on the east, Adelaide offers a range of experiences that you will always cherish.
If you want the maximum from your trip to Adelaide but have limited time in hand, then this tour gives you an ideal introduction to the Adelaide way of life. See stunning views of the city from Montefiore Hill, visit historic landmarks and popular beach and enjoy complimentary tea or coffee with delicious chocolates at Haigh’s Chocolates.
You will be picked up from your hotel in central Adelaide and will travel in an air-conditioned luxury coach for this sightseeing tour. As the coach travels through the city, listen to your coach driver who is also a guide tell you more about the city and its attractions. The highlights include:
• Victoria Square which is the heart of the city
• River Torrens which has beautiful garden banks
• Colonel Light’s Lookout which is a superb vantage point for photography
• Haigh's Chocolates where you will stop to enjoy complimentary tea or coffee with delicious chocolates (Please note: Not available on Sundays)
• Adelaide Cricket Oval which is one of Australia’s most famous cricket grounds
• St Peters Cathedral
• The Botanic Gardens
• The Terraces – north, south, east and west that separate the city from the greenbelts
• Central Market and China Town
• Festival Centre on the banks of the River Torrens
• Bluestone and Sandstone architecture of North Adelaide
• The grand boulevard of King William Street
• Parliament House
After this coach tour, you will be dropped off at the Adelaide Central Bus Station, 85 Franklin Street.
As a single "senior"I intended to walk to most of the places I wanted to see. Driving around the four Terraces gave me an idea where all the venues were in relation to my Hotel.... Dorothy M Isaksen
check my details, it was cancelled and I was offered a tour of the Barossa Valley free, which was wonderful. thank you I leant a lot about this beautiful city, and the tour... Ms Betty P Boyd
Hotel Pickup time: Will be advised at the time of confirmation
Adelaide Central Bus Station: 0915h (09:15am)
Duration: 3 hours
Your hotel in central Adelaide. (We would require your hotel details in order to arrange your pick up. If you do not have this information at the time of booking, please contact the local activity operator at least 48 hours prior to the start of the tour with these details)
The tour ends at the Adelaide Central Bus Station, 85 Franklin Street.
Do carry a camera as there may be photo opportunities on this tour
Please call the activity operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour to reconfirm departure details.
See the Cancellation policy for this product