You should make your way to the check-in location at Grape Street Pier Ticket Kiosk, 1800 North Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101, (Between Broadway Street and Ash Street), for your delightful San Diego Champagne Brunch Cruise.
Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to the departure time of 11:00am. As you board, your picture is taken in front of the yacht. You are able to purchase it toward the end of the cruise for US$20 approx for two 5x8 prints.
Relax on deck with a glass of champagne in hand as your boat heads out into the Bay. Enjoy the fresh air and year-round sunshine on your 2-hour cruise.
Dive into a sumptious brunch full of all your favorites and enjoy unlimited champagne and sparkling cider. Other beverages can be purchased at the bar.
The brunch buffet spread includes the following delicious treats.
• The Bakery Station:
• Pastries, Freshly Baked Croissants, Blueberry, Cherry & Cheese Danish Brown Sugar Coffee Cake / Cinnamon Rolls / Bear Claws / Miniature Muffins
• More Sweet Treats:
• Silver Dollar Pancakes, Bite-size with maple syrup, candied walnuts & berry compote
• Chocolate Bread Pudding with Crème Anglaise, Warm and chocolaty with a sweet vanilla-scented sauce
• Seafood & Salads:
• Smoked Salmon Mousseline, Feather-light salmon spread on miniature bagels with marinated red onions
• New England-Style Shrimp Boil, Tender, lightly seasoned shrimp with spicy cocktail sauce
• Crunchy Asian-Style Slaw, with sweet Red Flame grapes & sesame dressing
• Classic Caesar Salad, Tender hearts of Romaine with shaved Parmesan & herbed croutons
• Mediterranean Marinated Mushrooms, with roasted red peppers, capers & fresh basil
• Teardrop Tomato & Mozzarella Salad, Tiny tomatoes and bite-size bits of creamy mozzarella with fresh herb dressing
• Rainbow of Fresh Fruit, Strawberries, Cantaloupe, Pineapple & Honeydew
• Eggs & Sides:
• San Diego Bay’s Best Eggs Benedict, Freshly poached eggs, Canadian bacon and delicate hollandaise on a fluffy buttermilk biscuit
• Italian Scramble, Eggs, Roma tomatoes, fresh spinach & basil
• Hickory Smoked Bacon & Savory Sausage Links
• Roasted Red Potato 'Home Fries', with savory glazed onions & sweet peppers
• The Carving Board:
• Chilli-Rubbed Breast of Turkey, Roasted until juicy and carved to order, with spicy jalapeno-cranberry chutney
• Rosemary Scented New York Strip Steak, Roasted whole and carved to order, with piquant horseradish cream
• Smoked Ham Macaroni & Cheese, Tender pasta and savory ham robed in rich cheese sauce – classic comfort food
• Dessert Table:
• Premium Cakes & Tortes
• New York Style Cheesecake
• Cream Puffs, Petit Fours & Miniature Fruit Tartlets
• Rich Almond & Pecan Bars
Join the Captain on the sun deck for a narrated tour of Scenic San Diego after your meal.
Your delightful brunch cruise lasts for 2 hours and finishes around 1:00pm. At the end you will be dropped back at the starting point.