The Philadelphia Pass allows you to visit the historical monuments, museums and other attractions of Philadelphia. You can opt for either a 1 day, 2, 3 or 5 day pass. This will save you the agony of waiting in a line. The pass allows you free entry to top Philadelphia attractions. You will be provided with a comprehensive guidebook to the popular attractions of the city. The guidebook is packed with maps and other information on things to do in Philadelphia to help you explore American history. The highlights of the Philadelphia Pass are:
• National Constitution Center: The National Constitution Center tells the story of the U.S. Constitution through more than 100 multimedia exhibits, photographs, sculpture, text, film and artifacts.
• The Franklin Institute Science Museum: The attractions of this science museum includes 3D theatre, indoor skybike and the sports challenge.
• Philadelphia Museum of Art: The Museum contains over 225,000 works of art, and in its sweep of 200 captivating galleries visitors find many surprises and changing exhibitions. There are striking Renaissance master paintings, elaborately carved stone altarpieces, and entire period rooms and architectural settings from around the world.
• Philadelphia Zoo: America’s first zoo features more than 1,600 rare and exotic animals from around the world, 42 acres of picturesque Victorian gardens, and outstanding art and historical architecture. You will come across orangutans, gorillas, lemurs, langurs, gibbons and a variety of other species.
• Ride the Ducks: Experience Philadelphia sightseeing fun from a duck's eye view on Philadelphia's original duck tour. Travel on land and water in one amazing vehicle. Tour historic Philadelphia and splash into the Delaware River at Penn's Landing.
• Franklin’s Grave – Christ Church Burial Ground: Final resting place of Benjamin Franklin and four other signers of the Declaration of Independence.
Plan your itinerary and explore this beautiful city at your convenience.