The Go Oahu Card gets you unlimited FREE access to over 30 of Oahu’s best museums, tours, and attractions. Visit a range of attractions during your stay and you could make savings of up to 55%. What’s more at many Oahu attractions you will be able to skip-the-line, freeing up more of your precious vacation time. And that’s not all; the Go Oahu Card offers exclusive extras such as savings on shopping and dining.
Pearl Harbor Tour, the Sea Life Park and Makani Catamaran breakfast or lunch sail are just some of the great Oahu attractions included in the pass.
With all the great included Oahu attractions it’ll be hard to know where to start. Luckily your Go Oahu Card comes with a comprehensive guide book which details all the included attractions and how to reach them.
You have an option of a 1, 2, 3, 5, or 7 day Card. Visit as many attractions as you want on each day for one low, affordable price. Tailor your own custom itineraries, and with unlimited flexibility, you can change your plans on the fly.
Save time and money and see the best of Oahu with the Go Oahu Card.
One low price gets you unlimited free access to over 30 of the best Oahu attractions. At many of the attractions you can skip the ticket line.
Your Go Oahu card comes with a comprehensive guidebook helping you plan which attractions you will visit. You can also show your Go Oahu Card at a range of shops and restaurants for great savings.
Some of the great Oahu attractions which can be visited absolutely FREE are:
• Grand Circle Island Tour
• Pearl Harbor & Honolulu City Tour
• Polynesian Cultural Center
• Germaines Luau (Bonus Choice with 3, 5, and 7 Day Cards)
• Sea Life Park by Dolphin Discovery
• Hawaiian Oceans Surf Lesson (Bonus Choice with 3, 5 and 7 Day Cards)
• Hanauma Bay Snorkeling Adventures
• Makani Catamaran
• Waikiki Trolley
• Hawaiian Style Rentals: Moped and Bike Rentals
• Battleship Missouri Memorial
• Bishop Museum
• Byodo-In Temple
• Diamond Head Crater Hike (with Shuttle Service)
• Dole Plantation: Pineapple Express
• Dole Plantation: The Maze
• Dollar Rent A Car (Bonus Choice with 3, 5, and 7 Day Cards)
• Hawaii Childrens Discovery Center
• Hawaii Heritage Center and Chinatown Walking Tour
• Hawaiian Oceans Beach Gear
• Hawaiian Oceans Outrigger Canoe Ride
• Hawaiian Waters Adventure Park
• Hawaiis Plantation Village
• Honolulu Academy of Arts
• Iolani Palace
• Japanese Cultural Center of Hawaii
• Kailua Sailboards & Kayaks Half Day Snorkel
• Kailua Sailboards and Kayaks: Bike Rental
• Kayaking in Hawaii
• North Shore Surf and Cultural Museum
• Pacific Aviation Museum
• Queen Emma Summer Palace
• Rainforest and Waterfall Adventure
• The Contemporary Museum, Honolulu
• U.S. Army Museum of Hawaii
• USS Arizona Memorial Audio Tour
• USS Bowfin Submarine & Museum
• Waimea Valley
• Kualoa Ranch: Pick one of 5 exciting new tours daily. Offered on all cards. • Movie and Ranch Tour
• Jungle Tour
• Hawaiian fishpond and Garden Tour
• Ocean Voyaging Tour
• An hour catamaran sail
Added bonus offers on 3, 5 and 7 day attraction cards: Kualoa Ranch – Half day Sunset Experience. This fun filled half day includes the Movie and Ranch Tour, Ancient Fishpond and Garden Tour and a Dinner and Hawaiian show.
Bought my go Oahu card through Isango, never used them before so was a little bit nervous, read reviews and most seemed very positive and as for price cheaper than most other... Mr G R Cook
My daughter and I rented bikes from Kailua Sailboards and Kayaks. Everyone at the store was very nice and helpful. The store provided us with a map and recommended a ride from...
1, 2, 3, 5, or 7 day Card
Start time: At your convenience
Duration: Your Pass is valid for 14 days after activation
You can redeem your booking voucher for your Go Oahu Card at various centers. Full details can be found in the “please note” section.
Wear comfortable shoes Carry a camera
The card is activated the first time you use it.
It is then valid for the number of calendar days purchased over a 14-day period
You must present the voucher along with a photo ID to pick up your card(s)
"You must print and bring your voucher to the redemption center to receive your Go Oahu Card. This voucher will be required in exchange for the card and therefore must be printed in advance, and surrendered at the time of pickup"
Voucher Redemption Locations:
Waikiki Shore Resort - Diamond Head Vacations
2161 Kailia Road, Lobby Level
Honolulu, HI 96815
Hours: Daily, 7:30am - 4:30pm, Major Holidays: 7:30am - Noon
Coconut Hotel Waikiki:
Diamond Head Vacations Desk, Lobby Level
450 Lewers Street
Honolulu, HI 96815
Phone: (808)921-2254 Ext: 4
Hours: Daily, 7:30am – 4:30pm
Maui Divers Jewelry
1520 Liona Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
Phone: (808) 943-8383
Hours: Daily, 8:30am – 5:00pm
Closed: Some major holidays. Please call ahead.
Beautiville Salon, Spa & Beautique:
525 Farrington Highway
Kapolei, HI 96707
Hours: Daily, 9:00am – 7:00pm
Closed: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day
Polynesian Cultural Center Kiosk:
2301 Kalaukaua Avenue
Hours: Monday-Sunday 7:30am - 7:30pm
Closed: Sunday, Major US holidays
Directions: Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center behind the Cheesecake Factory
See the Cancellation policy for this product