To join the Sex and the City Hotspots tour, you should make your way to the meeting point at 5th Avenue & 58th Street (in front of the Pulitzer Fountain). Look for the blue umbrellas with the activity operator’s logo. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time.
You will set off with your local actress guide in an air-conditioned vehicle to visit more than 40 locations from the popular show and subsequent Sex and the City movies as you follow in the footsteps of Carrie and Co. Tours are led by local actors who will be able to share lots of show-related trivia.
This is your chance to see the places where Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda hung out, shopped, ate and lived in New York City. During the tour you will do the following:
• Drink a cosmo at “Scout,” the bar owned by Aidan and Steve
• Pass by the shops and boutiques in the Meatpacking district, made famous by Sex and the City
• Visit the church where Samantha meets “The Friar”
• See the furniture store where Aidan designs his pieces
• Enjoy cupcakes like Carrie and Miranda
• Shop at the store where Charlotte bought her “Rabbit”
• Stop at Buddakan, where Carrie and Big’s wedding rehearsal dinner took place
As you travel between locations you will be able to watch relevant TV and movie clips (in English) on the bus.
At the end of your fantastic tour you will be dropped back at the 42nd & 6th Street (HBO store). You will then need to make arrangements to return to your accommodation.