for your New York Private Jazz Night & Dinner you will be picked up at 8:00pm by a stretch limousine from the front of your hotel. The car will display a name card with the isango! logo.
You will be driven to the lively and stylish Tre Merli restaurant in trendy Soho where you will enjoy a delicious Italian meal.
The menu includes the following:
• Focaccia Genovese-style, with olives or with onions
• Calamari and Artichokes fried, with spicy tomato sauce
• Kobe Beef Meatballs with tomato sauce and ricotta
• Mixed Greens with balsamic vinaigrette
• Spaghetti Chitarra
• Homemade pasta with tomato and basil
• Penne Alla Vodka with creamy tomato and vodka sauce
• Salmon baked in cedar wood wrap, with tzatziki sauce
• Chicken Paillard grilled with herbs and lemon
A selection of excellent wines are available to order with your meal (beverages are payable direct).
At 9:45pm your stretch limo will be waiting outside the restaurant to take you to the Blue Note jazz club, one of the most famous jazz venues in New York, where a table is reserved for you.
Many of jazz's most prominent artists have performed at the Blue Note, including Nina Simone, Keith Jarrett, Tony Bennett, Ray Charles, Oscar Peterson, Dave Holland, Freddie Hubbards and Phil Woods, to name just a few.
Enjoy the music and the ambiance of this fabulous night spot. The show lasts 1 ½ hours. Afterwards, at midnight, you will be picked up from the front of the Blue Note exit and driven back to your hotel in your limo.