With the New York CityPASS you get entrance to 6 of the best-loved New York attractions for one low price. Save a fantastic 50% compared to regular admission prices.
This pre-paid booklet of tickets includes admittance to these popular New York attractions: the Empire State Building Observatory, American Museum of Natural History, The Metropolitan Museum of Art and the Cloisters, and the choice between the Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises at 42nd Street OR the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island and a choice between Top of the Rock Observation Deck OR Guggenheim Museum and 9/11 Memorial & Museum OR the Intrepid, Sea, Air & Space Museum.
By purchasing the New York CityPASS you will save 46% compared to the cost of buying these attraction tickets separately. The pass is valid for 9 days allowing you plenty of time to visit all the attractions and get the best value for money.
The New York CityPASS comes with an information booklet which has transport tips as well as advise on the best times to visit attractions and how to make the most of your time in New York City. You can also show your New York CityPASS at Bloomingdales and the CitySights NY Hop-On, Hop-Off tour for more great savings!
The New York CityPASS offers you entrance to six of New York City’s best loved attractions for one low price.
On redeeming your booking voucher you will be given six premier attraction admission tickets bound in a pocket-size booklet. The booklet also contains a map, attraction details, transportation directions, best times to visit, destination tips from the experts at National Geographic Traveler and money-saving coupons. It’s an organized, budget-friendly travel solution for an action-packed weekend – or, leisurely exploration over the entire nine days that New York CityPASS is valid for.
Your New York CityPASS gives you admission to the following:
• Empire State Building Observatory: The 86th Floor Observatory, 1,050 feet above New York's bustling streets, offers panoramic views from both a glass-enclosed pavilion and the open-air promenade. Enjoy limitless vistas while your audio tour guide Tony beguiles you with fascinating facts and stories.
• American Museum of Natural History: Your CityPASS includes: Rose Center for Earth and Space, Hayden Planetarium Space Show and museum’s 46 permanent exhibition halls. Don’t miss world-renowned Dinosaur Halls, a 94-foot- long blue whale in the Milstein Hall of Ocean Life, the new Spitzer Hall of Human Origins, and much more.
• The Metropolitan Museum of Art: From the splendors of ancient Egypt to works by today’s leading artists, a world of art awaits you. CityPASS also gives you same-day admission to The Cloisters in Northern Manhattan's Fort Tryon Park. The Cloisters is devoted to the art, architecture, and gardens of medieval Europe. See magnificent sculpture, exquisite illuminated manuscripts, glorious stained glass, and the celebrated Unicorn Tapestries.
The New York City Pass also includes three Choice Tickets , you have the option of:
Choice Ticket 1:
• Top of the Rock: Rockefeller Center was envisioned by John D. Rockefeller to be the grandest plaza in all New York- a place where business was transacted and communities congregated. Conceived on the verge of the Great Depression, Rockefeller financed the Center personally. Upon its completion, it was the largest private building project in modern history and a collection of buildings unrivaled in their artistry and Art Deco nobility.
Today, Rockefeller Center is one of the world’s great crossroads, filled with boutiques, fine dining, and home to the most famous ice rink and Christmas tree on earth. Architecturally profound, culturally diverse, and commercially vital, Rockefeller Center is the true plaza of the people.
• Guggenheim Museum: Frank Lloyd Wright's masterpiece of modern architecture is home to one of the world's finest collections of 20th and 21st century art. You'll see masterpieces by such noted artists as Chagall, Kandinsky, Picasso and van Gogh and much more.
Choice Ticket 2:
• Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island: See the beauty and learn the history! The Statue of Liberty was a gift from the people of France to the people of the US and is a universal symbol of freedom and democracy. Ellis Island Immigration Station processed over 12 million immigrant steamship passengers while in operation until 1954.
One Statue Cruises ferry ride with stops at Liberty Island (Statue location) and Ellis Island. Enjoy leisure time and an audio tour on each island, plus Ellis Island Immigration Museum admission.
• Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises at 42nd Street: Experience the scheduled Semi-Circle Cruise, Harbor Lights Cruise, or Liberty Cruise, all of which offer magnificent views of the world's premier skyline and the Statue of Liberty. Or experience The Beast Speedboat Ride, a thrilling 30-minute ride on a custom-built 70-foot racing powerboat (available May-Sept.).
Choice Ticket 3:
• 9/11 Memorial & Museum:The 9/11 Memorial & Museum honors those who died in the attacks while preserving the history of the events. Pay your respects at the victims’ names surrounding the Memorial’s reflecting pools. In the Museum, see their photos and learn stories of loss and recovery. OR
•Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum:The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum features the legendary aircraft carrier Intrepid, the space shuttle Enterprise, the world’s fastest jets and a guided missile submarine. Through exhibitions, educational programming and the foremost collection of technologically groundbreaking aircraft and vessels, visitors of all ages and abilities are taken on an interactive journey through history to learn about American innovation and bravery.
It was very convenient to skip all the queues and very good value for money....Daniel Fung
We got NYC Pass reccomended by our friends and I won´t regret a second in it. We arrange it online and picked it up early morning at Empire. Since that we never witnessed queue...Radovan Cagala
Using the CityPass is convenient and saves time at the attractions entrance. The six attractions included in the CityPass are the six top attractions of New York....Emanuele Parravicini
Valid for 9 days from first use
At your convenience
Duration: Valid for 9 days from first use
Present printed voucher at any of the following attractions to exchange for a New York CityPASS® ticket booklet:
Empire State Building Experience: 350 5th Ave. and 34th St., New York, NY 10118
American Museum of Natural History: Central Park West at 79th St., New York, NY 10024.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art: Metropolitan Museum, 1000 Fifth Ave. at 82nd St., New York, NY 10028 OR The Cloisters, 99 Margaret Corbin Drive New York, NY 10040
Top of the Rock® Observation Deck: 50th St. between 5th and 6th Avenues New York, NY 10111
Guggenheim Museum: 1071 5th Ave. at 89th St., New York, NY 10128
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island: Battery Park, New York, NY 10004 OR Liberty State Park, Jersey City, NJ 07305
Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises: Pier 83 - Midtown, West 42nd St. and 12th Ave., New York, NY 10036
9/11 Memorial & Museum: 180 Greenwich St., World Trade Center, New York, NY 10007
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Pier 86, W. 46th Street and 12th Avenue New York, NY 10036-4103.
Vouchers may be redeemed anytime within a period of 6 months from the date of purchase.
Children below 5 years of age get free admission to all attractions and do not need a pass
CityPASS does not include Crown Tickets or Monument Access.
At the 9/11 Memorial & Museum, April through September, CityPASS is valid for entry starting at 2pm. October through March, CityPASS is valid for entry starting at Museum opening. Last entry is always 2 hours prior to close.The museum is closed on September 11 and entry is only available to families of 9/11 victims.
See the Cancellation policy for this product