Your unforgettable Central Park Horse and Carriage Private Tour gives you 45 minutes of exploring Central Park, a beautiful national landmark in the heart of New York City. During the tour, our experienced and knowledgeable drivers and tour guides will share interesting facts about the history and design of the famous park. In addition, they will reveal little known information about historical attractions, celebrity homes, movie scene locations and more.
You’ll enjoy one of the oldest Central Park traditions – the horse drawn carriage. This reminder of pre-modern life, before the advent of motor vehicles, remains a classic New York City symbol just like the Empire State building, the Rockefeller Center, the Statue of Liberty, and the street-side performers.
The magical experience begins when the driver encourages you to step up, patting the horse encouragingly. Once you are ready, with a little signal, your horse trots off and you are whisked away to view the many sights awaiting you in the Park. Relax and enjoy the clip clop of your horse’s hoofs, the rattle of the wheels and the slow rolling along as your horse whinnies with the bells on its harness tinkling.
Your driver takes you through many of the Park’s stunning attractions. A typical trip on our horse carriage rides NYC located feature several lovely attractions, including:
• Wollman Rink, the famous ice skating rink from ‘Love Story’ and ‘Serendipity’
• Sheep Meadow, a favorite spot for families, sunbathers, picnickers, kite flyers, and other visitors to relax and admire the New York City
• San Remo building, a dazzling two-tower building with captivating views of the Park and home to many celebrities
• Central Park Carousel, with its sweet calliope music and 57 magnificent horses
• The Central Park Zoo, with three major exhibit areas – tropic, temperate and polar
Upon completion of the tour, you will be dropped at Central Park South. From here you are free to make your way back to your accommodation.