For children above 11 years please book an adult ticket .
This great value New York sightseeing package gives you 48 hours to discover the very best of the Big Apple!
Discover New York at your own pace with the New York Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour. The tour has two routes; Downtown and Uptown and Harlem, which between them have over 40 stops, meaning that all the major New York attractions are covered.
With your ticket you can hop-on and off these routes as much as you wish during a 48 hour period. Frequent departures mean that your valuable New York sightseeing time will not be wasted waiting for the next bus. While on the bus, an English-speaking official New York tour guide will ensure you don’t miss a thing.
Some more great tours are included in this bundle; the night tour, Bronx tour and the Brooklyn tour. The night tour is not hop-on, hop-off while the Brooklyn tour is a hop-on hop-off tour. The Brooklyn tour will give you a fascinating introduction to one of New York’s liveliest boroughs while the Night Tour will show you the best of the New York City lights. The Bronx tour will give you an introduction about the history, culture and its diverse population.
Plus this package now includes an Eat and Play Card which offers a fantastic range of savings at Manhattan’s best-loved restaurants, shops and attractions – meaning you save even more money!
What’s more this package also includes a ticket for the City Sightseeing Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry and entrance to The New-York Historical Society – all for one low, unbeatable price!
This great value package will show you the very best of New York City.
Explore at your own pace with the New York hop-on, hop-off tour and Brooklyn hop-on hop-off tour. Take a guided tour of New York by night. Take a Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry and visit the Museum of the City of New York.
The 4 great New York tours included are:
• Hop-on Hop-off Downtown Tour: Departs: 8am – 6pm (frequent departures). View the most famous neighborhoods, attractions and places of interest: Views of Times Square, Empire State Building, United Nations, South Street Seaport, Financial District, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, Site of the World Trade Center and Wall Street.
• Hop-on Hop-off Uptown Treasures & Harlem Tour: Departs: 9am – 5pm (frequent departures). Views of Fifth Avenue, Museum Mile, The Dakota, Lincoln Center, Time Warner Center, Central Park, Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Guggenheim, Frick Collection, Apollo Theater, Museum of Natural History, Museum of Modern Art, Harlem Market.
• Brooklyn Tour: Departs: Every hour from 10.30am to 3pm. Enjoy wonderful views of the Manhattan skyline and Brooklyn Bridge from historic Fulton Ferry Landing, great cultural institutions including the Brooklyn Academy of Music, Brooklyn Museum of Art and the landmark location of the birth of Rock and Roll – the former Brooklyn Paramount Theater.
• Night Tour: Departs: 6.30pm to 8.30pm. Ticket valid for single use (not hop-on, hop-off). Enjoy breathtaking views of the glittering necklace of the Manhattan skyline and Brooklyn Bridge as well as making a stop at the historic Fulton Ferry Landing in Brooklyn.
(During the holiday season the Night tour will be replaced by a "Light of the Holiday" tour, featuring animated window displays & holiday decorations at New York's famous department stores, giant tree at Rockefeller Center and Manhattan’s other unique sights during holidays.)
• Bronx Tour: Departs 10am to 4pm. Explore the birthplace of hip-hop, tap dancing and breakdancing; home to the Grand Concourse (1909) modeled on Paris’s Champs-Elysees and Yankee Stadium. The tour begins at the Grant’s Tomb. En-route to the Bronx you will view more neighborhoods of Harlem and Upper Manhattan. Your tour guide will provide information about the history, culture and diverse population of the Bronx. At the only hop-off stop you can get off and see the Yankee Stadium, home to the 27-time World Series Champions, the New York Yankees.
This great value New York package also includes;
City Sightseeing Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry: Experience the magical views of New York City's famous skyline while enjoying the convenience of three stops in lower Manhattan and Brooklyn! Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry Tours is the fun, friendly and most convenient way to see the harbor that made New York City what it is today!
The New-York Historical Society: The oldest museum in the city, The New-York Historical Society is dedicated to curating the history of New York City and celebrates the city's cultural diversity. It is located at 170 Central Park West, at Richard Gilder Way (77th Street), NY 10024. Opening hours are Tuesdays to Sundays. Allow at least 2 hours to visit this attraction.
An amazing way to see the city of New York!...Renee Y Faubert
Two day on the hop on, hop off, one day on the ferry, Museum of NY ticket all included - very good value for money....C J OTTEWILL
Great time!!...vickey jay
Ticket valid for 48 hours from first use
Downtown Tour: Operates 8:00am – 6:00pm with frequent departures. A complete loop takes approx. 2 hours.
Uptown Treasures & Harlem Tour: Operates 9:00am – 5:00pm with frequent departures. A complete loop takes approx. 2 hours.
Brooklyn Tour: Operates 10:30am - 3:00pm with frequent departures. The tour lasts approx 1½ hours.
Night Tour: Operates between 6:30pm - 8:30pm. The tour lasts approx. 2½ hours.
Bronx Tour: Operates between 10:00am and 4:00pm. The tour lasts 1 hour
Night Tour: Operates between 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm. The tour lasts approx. 2 hours
City Sightseeing Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry: Daily 10:00am to 3:00pm, every 30 minutes. Cruise lasts approx. 2 hours
The New-York Historical Society:Is open from 10:00am - 5:00pm (closed every Monday)
Duration: Ticket valid for 48 hours from first use
The tours depart from the following locations:
Downtown Tour: Madame Tussauds, 234 West 42nd Street
Uptown Treasures and Harlem Tour: 8th Avenue between 42nd and 43rd Streets.
Brooklyn Tour: J&R at 1 Park Row, New York, NY 10038
Night Tour: Junction of 47th Street and 7th Avenue.
Bronx Tour: From Grant’s Tomb (Stop 28 on Uptown tour)
Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry: Dumbo- located on old Fulton Street and Furman St., Pier 11- located on Wall St. at South Street, World Financial District- located at 199 Vessey St. Next to the Irish Memorial.
New-York Historical Society: Located at 170 Central Park West, at Richard Gilder Way (77th Street), New York, NY 10024
The guided tours and Ferry end at the point which they started, you can end the hop-on, hop-off tour at any of the stops.
Please exchange your booking voucher for the ticket at visitor center in Madame Tussauds, 234 West 42nd Street, between 7th and 8th Avenues, Times Square and receive audio phones for downtown tour.
Tickets are valid from the time you redeem the voucher at the visitor center.
Ferry ticket is valid for 24 hours once redeemed.
The New-York Historical Society is closed on Mondays
Night Tours are escorted tours (not Hop-On Hop-Off), whereas Brooklyn tours are hop-on hop-off tours
During the holiday season the Night tour will be replaced by a "Light of the Holiday" tour, featuring animated window displays & holiday decorations at New York's famous department stores, giant tree at Rockefeller Center and Manhattan’s other unique sights during holidays.
The duration and frequency of the tour may vary due to traffic conditions.
See the Cancellation policy for this product