This great value package will show you the very best of New York City.
Explore at your own pace with the New York hop-on, hop-off tour and Brooklyn tour. Take a guided tour of New York by night. Take a Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry and visit the Museum of the City of New York.
The 4 great New York tours included are:
• Hop-on Hop-off Downtown Tour: Departs: 8am – 6pm (frequent departures). View the most famous neighborhoods, attractions and places of interest: Views of Times Square, Empire State Building, United Nations, South Street Seaport, Financial District, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, Site of the World Trade Center and Wall Street.
• Hop-on Hop-off Uptown Treasures & Harlem Tour: Approx. 2 ½ hours. Departs: 9am – 5pm (frequent departures). Views of Fifth Avenue, Museum Mile, The Dakota, Lincoln Center, Time Warner Center, Central Park, Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Guggenheim, Frick Collection, Apollo Theater, Museum of Natural History, Museum of Modern Art, Harlem Market.
• Brooklyn Tour: Approx. 1 ½ hours. Departs: Every hour from 11am to 3pm. Enjoy wonderful views of the Manhattan skyline and Brooklyn Bridge from historic Fulton Ferry Landing, great cultural institutions including the Brooklyn Academy of Music, Brooklyn Museum of Art and the landmark location of the birth of Rock and Roll – the former Brooklyn Paramount Theater.
• Night Tour: Approx. 2 ½ hours. Departs: 6:30pm (winter), 7:00pm, 7:30pm, 8:00pm Ticket valid for single use (not hop-on, hop-off). Enjoy breathtaking views of the glittering necklace of the Manhattan skyline and Brooklyn Bridge as well as making a stop at the historic Fulton Ferry Landing in Brooklyn.
• Bronx Tour: Approx. 2 hours. Departs From J& R Park Row (Downtown Tour Stop #11 –250 Broadway) The Bronx – known at “da Bronx” – birthplace of hip-hop, tap dancing and breakdancing; home to the Grand Concourse (1909) modeled on Paris’s Champs-Elysees and Yankee Stadium. The tour begins at the Grant’s Tomb. En-route to the Bronx you will view more neighborhoods of Harlem and Upper Manhattan. Your tour guide will provide information about the history, culture and diverse population of the Bronx. At the only hop-off stop you can get off and see the Yankee Stadium, home to the 27-time World Series Champions, the New York Yankees.
This great value New York package also includes:
Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry: Experience the magical views of New York City's famous skyline while enjoying the convenience of three stops in lower Manhattan and Brooklyn! Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry Tours is the fun, friendly and most convenient way to see the harbor that made New York City what it is today!
Museum of the City of New York: The Museum of the City of New York embraces the past, present, and future of New York City and celebrates the city’s cultural diversity through rich collections, a lively schedule of exhibitions and an array of programs for adults and children. The Museum is dedicated to fostering an understanding of New York’s evolution from its origins as a settlement of a few hundred Europeans, Africans.
Madame Tussauds New York: Meet your favorite celebrities including Jennifer Lopez, Marilyn Monroe, Tiger Woods and many many more at Madame Tussuad New York.