This great value New York sightseeing package gives you 48 hours to discover the very best of the Big Apple!
Discover New York at your own pace with the New York Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour. The tour has two routes; Downtown and Uptown and Harlem, which between them have over 40 stops, meaning that all the major New York attractions are covered.
With your ticket you can hop on and off these routes as much as you wish during a 48 hour period. Frequent departures mean that your valuable New York sightseeing time will not be wasted waiting for the next bus. While on the bus, an English-speaking official New York tour guide will ensure you don’t miss a thing.
Some more great tours are included in this bundle; the night tour, Bronx tour and the Brooklyn tour. The night tour is not hop-on, hop-off but escorted tours while the Brooklyn tour is a hop-on hop-off tour. The Brooklyn tour will give you a fascinating introduction to one of New York’s liveliest boroughs while the Night Tour will show you the best of the New York City lights. Bronx tour will give you an introduction about the history, culture and its diverse population.
What’s more this package also includes a ticket for the Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry and entrance to the Museum of the City of New York and Madame Tussauds – all for one low, unbeatable price!
Plus this package now includes an Eat and Play Card which offers a fantastic range of savings at Manhattan’s best-loved restaurants, shops and attractions – meaning you save even more money!
This great value package will show you the very best of New York City.
Explore at your own pace with the New York hop-on, hop-off tour and Brooklyn tour. Take a guided tour of New York by night. Take a Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry and visit the Museum of the City of New York.
The 4 great New York tours included are:
• Hop-on Hop-off Downtown Tour: Departs: 8am – 6pm (frequent departures). View the most famous neighborhoods, attractions and places of interest: Views of Times Square, Empire State Building, United Nations, South Street Seaport, Financial District, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, Site of the World Trade Center and Wall Street.
• Hop-on Hop-off Uptown Treasures & Harlem Tour: Approx. 2 ½ hours. Departs: 9am – 5pm (frequent departures). Views of Fifth Avenue, Museum Mile, The Dakota, Lincoln Center, Time Warner Center, Central Park, Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Guggenheim, Frick Collection, Apollo Theater, Museum of Natural History, Museum of Modern Art, Harlem Market.
• Brooklyn Tour: Approx. 1 ½ hours. Departs: Every hour from 11am to 3pm. Enjoy wonderful views of the Manhattan skyline and Brooklyn Bridge from historic Fulton Ferry Landing, great cultural institutions including the Brooklyn Academy of Music, Brooklyn Museum of Art and the landmark location of the birth of Rock and Roll – the former Brooklyn Paramount Theater.
• Night Tour: Approx. 2 ½ hours. Departs: 6:30pm (winter), 7:00pm, 7:30pm, 8:00pm Ticket valid for single use (not hop-on, hop-off). Enjoy breathtaking views of the glittering necklace of the Manhattan skyline and Brooklyn Bridge as well as making a stop at the historic Fulton Ferry Landing in Brooklyn.
(During the holiday season the Night tour will be replaced by a "Light of the Holiday" tour, featuring animated window displays & holiday decorations at New York's famous department stores, giant tree at Rockefeller Center and Manhattan’s other unique sights during holidays.)
• Bronx Tour: Approx. 2 hours. Departs From J& R Park Row (Downtown Tour Stop #11 –250 Broadway) The Bronx – known at “da Bronx” – birthplace of hip-hop, tap dancing and breakdancing; home to the Grand Concourse (1909) modeled on Paris’s Champs-Elysees and Yankee Stadium. The tour begins at the Grant’s Tomb. En-route to the Bronx you will view more neighborhoods of Harlem and Upper Manhattan. Your tour guide will provide information about the history, culture and diverse population of the Bronx. At the only hop-off stop you can get off and see the Yankee Stadium, home to the 27-time World Series Champions, the New York Yankees.
This great value New York package also includes:
Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry: Experience the magical views of New York City's famous skyline while enjoying the convenience of three stops in lower Manhattan and Brooklyn! Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry Tours is the fun, friendly and most convenient way to see the harbor that made New York City what it is today!
Museum of the City of New York: The Museum of the City of New York embraces the past, present, and future of New York City and celebrates the city’s cultural diversity through rich collections, a lively schedule of exhibitions and an array of programs for adults and children. The Museum is dedicated to fostering an understanding of New York’s evolution from its origins as a settlement of a few hundred Europeans, Africans.
Madame Tussauds New York: Meet your favorite celebrities including Jennifer Lopez, Marilyn Monroe, Tiger Woods and many many more at Madame Tussuad New York.
These were very comprehensive view of New York. The tour guides were excellent and well briefed. We had full explanations of the various points along each route with background... Mr Brian Quist
This was my third trip to the Big Apple and we always get a Hop-on Hop-off bus pass. It is the best way to comfortably see the sights or get from point A to point B rather than... Christina Clayton
Ticket valid for 48 hours from first use
Downtown Tour: Departs: 8:00am – 6:00pm with frequent departure. A complete loop takes approx. 2 hours 30 minutes.
Uptown Treasures & Harlem Tour: Departs: 9:00am – 5:00pm with frequent departure. A complete loop takes approx. 2 hours 30 minutes.
Brooklyn Tour: Every hour from 11:00am - 3:00pm. The tour lasts approx. 1 hours 30 minutes
Bronx Tour: Daily, From 10:00 am - 4:00 pm hourly from Grant’s Tomb – connect with Uptown Tour at stop #28
Night Tour: 7:00pm, 7:30pm and 8:00pm. The tour lasts approx. 2 hours 30 minutes
Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry: Daily 10:00am to 3:00pm, every 30 minutes. Ferry lasts 2 hours
The Museum of the City of New York: Is open from 10:00am - 5:00pm (closed every Monday)
Madame Tussauds New York: Is open from 10:00am - 8:00pm Sunday to Thursday and 10:00am - 10:00pm Fridays and Saturdays
The tours depart from the following locations:
Downtown Tour: Madame Tussauds, 234 West 32nd Street (Times Square).
Uptown Treasures and Harlem Tour: 8th Avenue between 42nd and 43rd Streets.
Brooklyn Tour: Whitehall St. between Bridge & Pearl Street. (Stop # 14 on Downtown Tour)
Bronx Tour :hourly from Grant’s Tomb – connect with Uptown Tour at stop #28 Night tour: Junction of 47th Street and 7th Avenue.
Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry: Dumbo- located on old Fulton Street and Furman St., Pier 11- located on Wall St. at South Street, World Financial District- located at 199 Vessey St. Next to the Irish Memorial
The Museum of the City of New York: is located at 1220 Fifth Avenue, at 103rd Street
Madame Tussauds New York is located in Times Square at 234 West 42nd Street
The guided tours and Ferry end at the point which they started, you can end the hop-on, hop-off tour at any of the stops.
Do carry a camera as there are photo opportunities on this tour.
Please exchange your booking voucher for the ticket at visitor center in Madame Tussauds, 234 W. 42nd St. in Times Square and receive audio phones for downtown tour.
Tickets are valid from the time the customer redeems voucher at the visitor center.
Museum of the City of New York is closed on Mondays
The Brooklyn tour is a hop-on hop-off tour and Night Tours is an escorted tours (not Hop-On Hop-Off).
“For children older than 11yrs, please purchase an adult ticket, otherwise an extra fee will apply at the voucher redemption”.
Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry ticket is valid for 24 hours once redeemed.
From 01 April 2015 onwards:
Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry will be replaced by City Sightseeing New York Hop-On, Hop-Off Ferry
Museum of the City New York will be replaced by The New-York Historical Society
See the Cancellation policy for this product