Get great discounts on sightseeing in New Orleans with the New Orleans Power Pass. For one low price, this multi-attraction pass gives you paid admission to 29 of New Orleans’ most exciting sights, tours and experiences.
The single, all-inclusive price has big built-in reductions on what you’d normally pay for each attraction. With your New Orleans Power Pass you can enjoy a combined value of up to US$300 in admission fees, discounts and special offers
You can opt for a 1, 2, 3 or 5 day Pass. Multi-day Power Passes are valid on consecutive days only. Present your Pass at the ticket window of each attraction. It will be activated the first time you use it and will then be valid for that day and the number of days you have purchased. Each participating location can be visited only once per day.
Your New Orleans Power Pass comes with a colorful guidebook, which has maps, travel instructions, opening hours and other information to help plan your trip.
Another advantage of the Pass is that it allows you to jump to the front of the line at many attractions and save precious time
As well as the included attractions, you are entitled to discounts on a number of other shops and experiences.
The New Orleans Power Pass includes paid-for admission to Cultural and Historic Attractions, Museums, Zoos, Aquariums and Gardens, Sports Attraction, and Tours, Shows and Cruises.
The following is a list of just some of the attractions on offer:
• Audubon Zoo
• Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
• Audubon Insectarium
• Entergy IMAX Theatre
• Blaine Kern’s Mardi Gras World
• Daytime Jazz Cruise aboard the Steamboat NATCHEZ
• Garden District Walking Tour
• French Quarter Walking Tour
• Hurricane Katrina Tour
• National WWII Museum
• Audubon Park Golf Course
• Confederate Memorial Hall Museum
• Destrehan Plantation
• San Francisco Plantation
• Oak Alley Plantation
• Gallier Historic Houses
• Hermann-Grima Historic House
• Historic New Orleans Collection
• New Orleans Museum of Art
• Ogden Museum of Southern Art
• 1850 House
• Crescent City Cooks Cooking School
• Louisiana Children’s Museum
• Cajun Pride Swamp Tour by Boat
• Longue Vue House & Gardens
• Cemetery & Gris Gris Tour by Gray Line
• French Quarter Audio Guide MP3 Tours
• Southern Food and Beverage Museum
• Musee Conti Wax Museum