Your magical Warner Bros. Studio Tour London with return transport departs from Visitor Centre Victoria, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH. Depending on the time of the Studio Tour you have booked you will leave London. Please to be sure to arrive at least 30 minutes before departure time to check-in.
On this incredible day out, you’ll have the opportunity to go behind the scenes at the Warner Bros. Studios, where the Harry Potter films were made.
Leaving central London, you will travel approximately 18 miles northwest to Abbots Langley in Hertfordshire, home of Warner Bros. Studios, Leavesden, where all 8 Harry Potter films were made.
Enjoy a unique walking tour (The Making of Harry Potter) that takes you behind-the-scenes to experience the magic that created the most successful film series of all time. You can see first-hand the sheer scale and detail of the actual sets, costumes, animatronics, special effects and props used in all eight of the films.
Here are just some of the things you can expect to see and do:
• Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall.
• Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never-before-seen treasures.
• Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders wand shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium.
• See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle.
• Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics and life-sized models.
• Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potions classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic.
After visiting Leavesden studios, you will be driven back to London where you will be dropped at Victoria.