Most of the activity this afternoon will involve travelling by the colourful and ever-present long-tail Thai boats.
• Before the rest of the afternoon’s activities we will take you to Krabi’s market in the centre of town. It is bustling, noisy and bright and will give you a good insight into the daily lives of the people.
• You then get on a long-tail boat and cruise down the river and into the sea for the next part of your afternoon activity.
• Khao Kanab Nam: Regarded as the symbol of Krabi; these two limestone ‘pillars’ rise up over 100 meters from the water and contain caves complete with stalactites and stalagmites. Khao Kanab Nam is easily reached by boat From Krabi town.
• Just outside the town of Krabi lies one of Krabi's richest natural wonders: kilometres of pristine Mangrove Forest. It is home to an astonishing variety of birds that draw birdwatchers from all over the world.
• Cruising in your long tail boat keep your eyes open for species such as Gurney's Pittas, Brown-winged Kingfishers, Flame backs, Pacific Reef Eagles and Dollar birds.
At the end of this gentle and beautiful tour you will be taken back to your hotel at around 2030h (8:30pm).