3.5 hoursStart time
Night Climb: Climbs depart Every 10 minutes until late. The Night Climb start times are dependent on time of year and demand, the time of the first night climb can vary from 3:55pm in Winter up until 6:45pm in Summer. Details will be reconfirmed at the time of booking.
Please note that these times act as a guide only and will vary depending on the time of year. When making your booking please state your preferred start time in the special requests field.
Check in for the Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb at 3 Cumberland Street, The Rocks.
To reach this point make your way to Circular Quay (which is accessible by ferry, bus or train), then walk along George Street, then up Argyle Street (take the Argyle Stairs) to Cumberland Street.
Please report at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start time. This is mandatory to allow time for pre-departure briefing.
The Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb ends at the same point where you checked in.
Embark on an experience of a lifetime as you climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge at night. The Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb is one of the most popular tourist attractions and viewing the city illuminated under the evening sky is a sight to behold.
Take in the spectacular views of major Sydney attractions and feel the exhilaration as you climb up ladders and hike along catwalks to reach the summit at a height of 134m.
This is one of the most popular things to do in Sydney and places are limited – book ahead to avoid disappointment.
Looking for different climbs? we also offer the below Climbs. For more information see below:
Your Sydney Harbour Bridge Night Cimb starts from 3, Cumberland Street, The Rocks which is part of the original architecture of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. You will be provided with a BridgeSuit gear and all the equipment that meet your safety needs during the climb.
Meet your climb leader and undergo a brief training session and then walk through a short tunnel to begin your climb. Watch your step as you climb up ladders and walk through catwalks in the dark. Sydney looks beautiful in the night when all you can see are the blazing lights and illuminations at the major Sydney attractions.
Ascend to the summit which is 134m above sea level and take in the stunning panoramic views of the city. The Sydney Opera House looks spectacular from the top and so does the shimmering waters of the beautiful Sydney Harbour.
At the top, your guide will take a photo that you would receive as a souvenir along with a certificate and a free entry pass to the Pylon Lookout Museum, after you return back to the sea level.
Upon conclusion receive a complimentary photograph of your climb group, a personalised commemorative climber certificate and complimentary climber cap. Tour concludes at the BridgeClimb office.
After Booking confirmation you will be sent an amended voucher with the exact time of your climb. Please ensure you that you reach 20 minutes prior to this time otherwise you might miss the climb. An alcohol breathalyzer test will be done prior to climbing.
A child climber must be accompanied by an adult climber at all times, with a maximum of three children per adult.
Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
To complete the climb you will need:
- Reasonable levels of fitness and strength
- Full body control and hand-eye-foot co-ordination
- Ability to climb independently (unsupported by walking aids)
Climb experience includes climbing high ladders and catwalks, uneven surfaces and narrow passageways and exposure to all weather conditions.
We do not recommend this tour in case of following conditions:
- All heart conditions (including high blood pressure)
- All respiratory conditions
- Back, limb, or joint injuries
- Missing limbs or part thereof inclusive of prosthetics
- Vertigo, dizziness or loss of balance
- Visual impairment (except wearing prescription glasses or contact lenses)
This is strongly NOT recommended to people who:
- Have a blood-alcohol reading of 0.05% or higher
- Have broken bones
- Have undergone surgery in the last 6 months or are experiencing ongoing symptoms
- Have experienced a fit or seizure in the past 6 months and do not hold a driver's license for this reason
If you take essential medication:
- At Bridge Climb's discretion, essential medication may be taken on the Climb (eg asthma inhalers or diabetic medication). Please speak with a team member on the climb day.
If you are pregnant:
- Pregnant Climbers less than 24 weeks must consult a medical practitioner before climbing and must ask the medical practitioner to sign a Bridge Climb Certificate of Fitness. (The certificate of fitness is available to download from the Bridge Climb website).
- Women over 24 weeks pregnant cannot climb.
Easy booking. Great service...K A McClelland
As above!...Penelope T Malone
only negative was time on photos...Robert badman