The Barcelona Card helps you build your own perfect Barcelona sightseeing itinerary and offers a range of great savings at the top Barcelona attractions as well as discounts on shopping, sightseeing and dining.
With your Barcelona Card, you get unlimited FREE use of the Barcelona public transport system, allowing you to go wherever you want and whenever you want.
The Barcelona Card comes with a 2, 3, 4 and 5-day validity options. You will also get a comprehensive Barcelona guidebook with all the information about Barcelona and its attractions.
With so much to see and do in this fascinating and diverse city, the Barcelona Card is a must-have!
Make the most of your Barcelona holiday with the Barcelona Card. The card comes with a validity of 2, 3, 4 and 5 days. Some of the benefits of the Barcelona card include:
2-Day Barcelona Card
• Skip the queues and get free admission to museums including: the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya, Fundació Joan Miró, Fundació A. Tàpies, museums that are part of the Museu d’Història de la Ciutat, Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona, Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona, Museu del Modernisme Català, Museu Egipci de Barcelona.
• Free admission to several attractions in the city, enjoy waterfront cruise on Las Golondrinas and admission to Torre de Collserola.
• Free travel on public transport: Barcelona metro and city buses run by Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona, and Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya city and suburban trains, trams, Barcelona airport train and Renfe suburban trains zone 1.
3-Day, 4-Day and 5-Day Barcelona Card
You will get all the benefits that come with the 2-Day Barcelona Card, and additional benefits, which are as follows:
FREE entrance to the following Barcelona museums:
• Disseny Hub Barcelona – Barcelona’s design museum
• Botanical Gardens
• Museu Barbier-Mueller d’art Precolombi – Museum of pre-Colombian art and culture
• Museu de Ceramica – Barcelona’s Ceramic Museum
• Museu Etnologic – Barcelona’s ethnology museum; promoting understanding between world cultures
• Museu Frederic Mares – A collection of medieval sculptures
• Museu d’Historia de la Ciutat – Not one museum but a range of centres documenting the history of Barcelona
In addition, you will also get generous discounts at the following Barcelona museums:
• Casa Museu Gaudi – 15% off – Gaudi’s home which has been transformed into a museum
• Museu d’Arqueologia de Catalunya, Barcelona – 30% off – The Catalan Museum of Archeology
• Museu de Egipci de Barcelona – 30% off – a collection of Ancient Egyptian artifacts
• Museu de l’Erotica – 30% Off – Barcelona’s Erotica Museum
• Museu FC Barcelona – 5% off – Documenting the history of FC Barcelona
• Museu de Historia de Catalunya – 30% - Museum of Catalan History
• Museu Maritim – 20% off – Barcelona’s Maritime Museum
• Museu Militar – 50% off – Barcelona’s Military Museum
• Museu de la Musica – 25% off – Barcelona’s Museum of Music
• Museu Nacional d’art de Catalunya – 20% off – Museum of Catalan Art
• Museu Olimpic – 50% off – Barcelona’s Olympic Museum
• Museu Picasso – 50% off – The Picasso Museum
• Museu del Perfum – 40% off – Barcelona’s Perfume Museum
• Palau de le Musica Catalana – 20% off – entrance to the Palace of Catalan Music
• Sagrada Familia – 5% off
Some of the other fantastic offers include:
• 20% off entrance to Gaudi’s Casa Batllo
• 10% off Go-Car tours of Barcelona
• 20% off entrance to Barcelona Zoo
• 10% off entrance to the Barcelona Aquarium
• 20% off Barcelona Scooter Tours
• Up to 15% off at a range of Barcelona restaurants
• Up to 20% off at a range of Barcelona bars, nightclubs and Flamenco shows
• Up to 12% off at a range of Barcelona shops
Full details of all offers available to Barcelona card holders along with information on how to reach these attractions will be found in your guidebook.
go for it to save time......Shraddha Vijaywargi
great for saving time......asha vijay
for short stays, it is a must...Dinesh Vijay
2, 3, 4 and 5 day passes are available
You can explore at your own pace with the Barcelona Card
Exchange your booking voucher for the Barcelona City Card with guidebook at one of three tourism offices conveniently located at the airport or downtown Barcelona. Full details can be found in the “please note” section.
Exchange your isango! voucher for the Barcelona City Card with guidebook at one of three tourism offices conveniently located at the airport or downtown Barcelona.
Locations are: Tourist information points located at Plaza Catalunya (Barcelona Tourism office), Sants Square (located at the Metro Station - Barcelona Tourism office), Airport (Arrivals), St Jaume Square (Barcelona Tourism office), or Tour Operator office at Calle Balmes, 5, Barcelona.
The discount voucher can be used only ones at each attraction.
Upon collection, your card is activated and valid immediately. The card must be used on consecutive days until completion.
Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
See the Cancellation policy for this product