This breath-taking tour will take you on a journey through time, covering over four centuries of history.
The stops included in the tour are:
• Stop 1 - Larcomar (Meeting Point): Departing from Larcomar, you will visit the stunning Huaca Pucllana, a clay pyramid structure constructed over 1500 years ago.
• Stop 2 - Parque Kennedy: An oasis in the heart of Miraflores, there are plenty of benches here to rest your weary legs as well as restaurants and cafes in the vicinity. Many local artists come here to sell their work, such as paintings and handmade jewellery.
• Stop 3 - Parque de la Reserva: This park houses a collection of 13 ornamental, interactive fountains where water, music, light, images and laser effects are combined in perfect union to present you with incredible shows. The fountains have been titled the “world´s largest fountain complex in a public park” by the Guinness Book of World Records.
• Stop 4 - Plaza San Martin: A beautiful space with an impressive central monument depicting Peru's liberator, José de San Martín. The square is surrounded by many beautiful buildings such as the Bolivar Hotel and Club Nacional, which served as a meeting place of the Peruvian aristocracy in the 19th and 20th century.
• Stop 5 - Plaza de Armas: A gorgeous square lined with many historical buildings; the Government Palace, the Cathedral, the Mayor Buildings, Casa del Oidor, the City Hall and many others.
• Stop 6 - Convento de San Francisco: This monastery is a wonderful example of Spanish Baroque, it was completed in 1774. The site contains a church, library and catacombs. The catacomb ossuary houses the remains of 70 000 people and bones line narrow hallways underneath the church.
• Stop 7 - Parquedel Amor: This park is full of love! Romantic quotes line the mosaic walls and the centrepiece, El Beso, depicts two lovers embracing each other.
Tour ends at Parque del Amor.