Collect your pass from Schipol Airport or various Travelex branches throughout The Netherlands.
Holland Pass benefits:
• A comprehensive +320 pages full-color guide book providing detailed information on museums, attractions, restaurants and shops with directions, opening/closing hours and special exhibitions. Available in 6 languages: English, German, Dutch, French, Italian and Spanish. Recommended restaurants and shopping tips!
• 2, 5 or 7 free entrances (depending upon option) of choice at more than 50 museums and attractions in Amsterdam. Pass holders can create their own package including major highlights and enjoy great value for money.
• Also offered are public transportation, bike rental, cheese and clog farms, souvenirs shops and much more...
• Holland Pass is valid in Amsterdam, Utrecht, The Hague, Rotterdam and other places of interest, more than 100 museums and attractions are included.
• “Holland Pass discount card” offers unlimited discounts at museums, attractions and shops (10-50% reduction)
• Flexible use, visit museums and attractions at your own pace, valid until 15 March 2015.
English, Italian, Spanish, French, German and Dutch texts and explanation of each museum and attraction.
Some of the most popular attractions which can be visited for free or at discounted rates with the Holland Pass include.
Amsterdam: Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum, Canal Cruise, Madame Tussauds, Heineken Experience, The Amsterdam Dungeon, Artis Royal Zoo, Hermitage Amsterdam, science center NEMO, Hop on Hop off Canal Bus and much more!
The Hague: Madurodam, Escher in the Palace, Mauritshuis, Keukenhof (bulbfields), Royal Delft and much more!
Rotterdam: Euromast, Spido, Boattrip Rotterdam-Kinderdijk, Museum Boijmans van Beuningen and much more!
A choice of more than 100 museums and attractions is offered.