This great-value combo tour combines the highlights of Amsterdam by bus and boat.
Combine an Amsterdam canal cruise and an Amsterdam city tour for a perfect introduction to this wonderful city.
Your Amsterdam city tour will take you past some of the city’s most famous landmarks such as the Royal Palace, the Skinny Bridge and the National Monument.
A canal cruise is a must-do in Amsterdam. You will see many of the iconic symbols of Amsterdam such as the windmills and 17th Century Merchant Warehouses which line the canal banks.
You will be picked up from 26, Damrak in Amsterdam for this Amsterdam city tour and Canal Cruise. You will first travel by coach through the old and new parts of the city and then take a one hour boat ride along the canals. On this Amsterdam sightseeing tour, you will see:
• The Royal Palace: Originally built as the city hall for the magistrates of Amsterdam, it is now used mainly for official state functions.
• The National Monument: A tall obelisk built as an homage to the victims of WWII. The two lions that stand beneath are the heraldic symbol of Netherlands.
• The Skinny Bridge: A traditional double-leaf, Dutch draw-bridge, also called Magere Brug. It connects the banks of the river Amstel and opens every twenty minutes or so to let boats through.
• The Albert Cuyp Market: Considered by many to be the best-known and busiest outdoor market in Europe.
• Diamond Factory: Visit one of the diamond factories for which Amsterdam is so well renowned.
You will then board a boat for your Amsterdam canal cruise. As you journey along the canal banks you will see traditional Dutch windmills, seventeenth century merchant houses, churches with bell towers, seventeenth century warehouses and the old harbour.
Your tour will end at 26 Damrak, Amsterdam.
My friend and I did this trip on Wednesday,11th September and it was excellent.It was our first day in the Netherlands and it whetted the appetite for spending longer at the...Mr John V Lloyd
Very Good...JAYARAJ SALIAN
Have found this site through my hotel booking with Accor hotels.Found the people at the desk before the start of our bus tour and boat cruise helpful and friendly.The lady who...Delight Penaverde-Mckitrick
27 Oct - 19 Mar: 0915h (9:15am)
20 Mar - 25 Oct: 0900h (9:00am), 1200h (12:00noon) & 1500h (3:00pm)
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Tour departs from 26 Damrak, Amsterdam. 26 Damrak is a 5 minute walk from the Central Station. As you come out of Central Station it is the street straight in front of you which leads to the Dam Square.
The tour concludes at the original point of departure
Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before the tour start time, your seats are guaranteed until this time.
See the Cancellation policy for this product