The Paris Pass is a superb value sightseeing package that provides you all you need to make the most of your precious time in Paris. It combines the Paris Museum Pass (free entry to over 55 Museums), the Paris Attraction Pass (free entry to some of Paris top tours and attractions) as well as transport What’s more many attractions offer skip-the-line access to holders of the Paris Pass saving you time as well as money.
The Paris Pass comes with a free guidebook which will help you to plan what you want to see and how to get there. To make getting to the attractions even easier the Paris Pass comes with a Metro ticket which allows you to use all Metros, buses and RER services for the duration of the Pass plus you can enjoy the “Big Bus” Hop-on, Hop-Off Paris bus tour which usually costs €27.
The Paris Pass comes in a choice of 2, 4 and 6 day durations; choose the one which offers you the most value for money.
Visit just 4 attractions and you are already saving money – plus a range of Parisian shops and restaurants offer discounts to holders of the Paris Pass. This truly is a must-have for any visit to Paris.
Gain FREE ENTRY to the following attractions with the Paris Pass:
• Musée du Louvre (Fast Track Entry)
• Musée d'Orsay (Fast Track Entry)
• Centre Pompidou - Musée national d'Art moderne (Fast Track Entry)
• Musée Rodin
• Espace Dali
• Musée National de l'Orangerie
• Musée national des Arts asiatiques
Places of Interest:
• Les Cars Rouges - Hop on Hop off bus tour
• Bateaux Parisiens River Cruise
• Wine Tasting - O Chateau
• Tour Montparnasse
• Musee Grevin - wax museum (Fast Track Entry)
• Petit Train de Montmartre
• Le Musée Gourmand du Chocolat - Choco- Story
• Musée des Égouts de Paris
• Paris Story
• Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie - La Villette
• Châteaux de Versailles
• Opera Garnier - Guided Tour
• Tours de Notre-Dame
• Chapelle expiatoire
• Château de Rambouillet
• Château de Vincennes
• Château de Pierrefonds
• Crypte archéologique du Parvis de Notre-Dame
• Maison d'Auguste Rodin à Meudon
• Musée Condé - Château de Chantilly
• Musée et domaine nationaux du Château de Compiègne
• Musée national des Châteaux de Malmaison et Bois Préau
• Basilique cathedrale de Saint-Denis
• Abbaye Royale de Chaalis- Musée Jacquemart André
• Sainte Chapelle
• Château de Maisons-Laffitte
• Villa Savoye
• Château de Fontainebleau
• Arc de Triomphe
• Musée de l'Armée, Tombeau de Napoléon 1er
• La Cinémathèque française - Musée du Cinéma
• Cite de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine - Musée des Monuments français
• Musée d'art et d'histoire du Judaïsme
• Musée de la Mode et du Textile
• Musée de la Musique - La Villette
• Musée de la Poste
• Musée de la Publicité
• Musée de l'Air et de l'Espace
• Musée d'Archéologie nationale de Saint-Germain-en-Laye
• Musée de l'Institut du Monde arabe
• Musée départemental Maurice Denis
• Musée des Arts décoratifs
• Musée des Arts et Métiers
• Musée des Plans-reliefs
• Musee du quai Branly
• Musée Gustave Moreau
• Musée national de Céramique de Sèvres
• Musée national de la Marine
• Musée national de la Renaissance - Château d'Ecouen
• Musée national de Port-Royal des Champs
• Musée national du Moyen Age - Themes de Cluny
• Musée national Eugène Delacroix
• Musée Nissim de Camondo
Plus getting from one attraction to another is super-easy as you will get 1 days use of the "Big Bus, Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour."
The Paris Pass also comes with other benefits:
• 10% off at Wazawok
• 15% off at Flams
• VIP shopping card at Printemps department store
• 15% off at Café Grevin
• La Vallee Village – free shuttle bus from central Paris and 3 discount vouchers for shops of their choice (need to prebook bus)
• Free perfume gift from Fragonard Parfumeur
• Free bag from Galeries Lafayette
• Free aperitif at L'atelier Renault
• Hard Rock Café: Buy 1 main course and get free chips and salsa, 2 main courses and receive a free hot fudge sundae to share, buy 4 main courses and get a free soft drink per person. Spend over 25 euros in the shop and get a free souvenir, over 45 euros and get a free souvenir glass or spend 55 euros and get a free cap.
For first timers this was the best thing going. the Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus was a great way to see all the sighted and get a little history along the way. then you could pick the...Jeffrey L. McDaniel
Good for 4 days or more no need to be in line for entrance will get priority for entrance...Nishant Jain
Should also include eiffel tower tour...prathmesh awhad
Valid for 2, 4 or 6 days
Each attraction will have its own opening schedule, the guidebook that comes with the Paris Pass will contain all this information.
Your booking voucher can be redeemed for the Paris Pass at:
Paris Pass Desk, "Les Delices" Grand Rex, 35 rue Poissonnière, 75002 Paris.
Nearest Metro: Bonne Nouvelle
Directions from Bonne Nouvelle Metro:
Take Exit 1, marked ‘r. du Sentier’, on reaching street level turn immediately left, continue for 50 metres, past the Rex Club and the Cinema entrance, take the first road to the right – rue Poissonnière, the Paris Pass Desk is 50 metres on your right, through the glass doors.
As of 2nd November 2015, the Paris Pass redemption desk is moving to Paris Pass Desk, 74 Rue de Cléry, 75002, Paris. Near to Strasbourg Saint-Denis station.
The pass is valid on consecutive days, ‘Day’ is based on a calendar day.
You can visit each attraction only once in a day
As soon as you get your Paris Pass, you should write your name on the card and the serial number of the card on the coupon, as well as the planned date of first use.
The card and coupon must be kept together at all times and must be shown together in case of inspection on the Paris Metro or other Paris transport system.
Opening Times for the redemption point:
Monday to Friday 10:00am - 4:30pm
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays (listed below) 10:00am - 12:30pm.
Easter Monday (6th April)
VE Day (8th May)
Ascension Day (14th May)
Pentecost Sunday (24th May)
Bastille Day (14th July)
Assumption (15th August)
All Saints’ Day (1st November)
Armistice Day (11th November)
Closed on following days:
New Year’s Day (1st January)
Easter Sunday (5th April)
French Labour Day (1st May)
Whit Monday (25th May)
Christmas Day (25th December)
See the Cancellation policy for this product