The Paris in a Nutshell tour is a wonderful way to experience the magic of Paris.
The tour starts with an orientation drive around the city which will take you to see many of Paris’ major attractions. Audio commentary in 11 languages will tell you about the landmarks you are seeing such as:
• Opera Square
• Arc de Triomphe
• Trocadero Square
• Eiffel Tower
• Pont – Neuf
• Bastille Square
• Notre-Dame Cathedral
• Luxembourg Gardens
• Germain des Pres
Continue to the Eiffel Tower. Take the elevator to the first level of the tower and enjoy the panoramic view of the city while you have lunch at the Eiffel Tower restaurant.
End the tour discovering 2000 years of history as you cruise along the River Seine. Many of the most beautiful buildings in Paris such as the Eiffel Tower, the Notre Dame Cathedral and of course the beautiful bridges line the river, which means a cruise allows you to admire these wonderful sites from a different angle.
The tour ends at the Eiffel Tower.
Indicative menu for 58 Tour Eiffel:
You can choose between Starter + Main Course OR Main Course + Dessert, ½ bottle of water with 1 glass of wine or 1 soft drink.
Starter (Choice between):
• Walnuts and "Comte" cheese salad,
• Vegetable confit with mozzarella and basil dressing,
• Egg mayonnaise, field salad
Main Course (Choice between):
• Seared skipjack tuna, risotto with olives,
• Macaroni with mushrooms and chestnuts,
• Roasted poultry with seasonal vegetables, strew sauce
Dessert (Choice between):
• "Fromage blanc" with glazed chestnuts,
• Pistachio custard cream with cherries,
• Crousti Eiffel cake with praline and chocolate
Drink: ½ bottle of water with 1 glass of wine or 1 soft drink