Explore the French capital in an original and relaxing way on the Introductory Hop-On Hop-Off Tour of Paris. With nine stops covering all the main attractions of the city, this bus tour is ideal for first time visitors to Paris. You can jump on and jump off at any of the stops as often as you like and have the freedom to plan your own sightseeing itinerary.
An excellent audio commentary in eight languages (in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Chinese) is available on board.
You may board and redeem your booking voucher on the bus at any of the stops around the city.
To find the location of the stops please refer to the map.
The nine stops include the following:
1. Tour Eiffel: Quai Branly, in front of Bridge of Iéna
2. Champs de Mars: Avenue Joseph Bouvard (Les Invalides, Napoleon’s Tomb, École Militaire, Musée Rodin)
3. Musée du Louvre: Near the Pont des Arts (Pyramide du Louvre, Jardin des Tuileries, Conciergerie)
4. Notre Dame: In front of the 25 rue d'Arcole (Palais et Jardin du Luxembourg, Panthéon, Latin Quarter)
5. Musée d'Orsay: In front of the Musée d'Orsay entrance
6. Opera - Galeries Lafayette: In front of 15 rue Scribe (Grand Magasins, Place Vendôme, Jardin du Palais Royal)
7. Champs Elysées-Etoile: In front of 156 avenue des Champs-Elysées (Arc de Triomphe)
8. Grand Palais: Avenue Winston Churchill (Petit Palais, Place de la Concorde)
9. Trocadero: In the angle of the Avenue Paul Doumer (Palais de Chaillot, Musée de l’Homme)
If you stay on the bus and don’t get off at any of the stops, it will take 2 hours 15 minutes to complete the loop.
Your tour ends at your convenience.