Explore Paris by bike on this leisurely cycling tour. Cycle past some of the iconic buildings of Paris such as the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Arc de Triomphe and Napoleon's Tomb.
The Paris Bike tour is perfect for both Parisian veterans and first time visitors. If this is your first time in Paris you will gain a wonderful orientation of the city. For those who have visited Paris before your knowledgeable guide will tell you facts and stories about the “City of Light” guaranteed to make you see the city differently.
Meet your guide at the aforementioned meeting point and begin your cycling tour of Paris accompanied by an English-speaking guide.
Highlights of the tour include :
• The Eiffel Tower: See the symbol of Paris, which was built for the World Exposition of 1889 and stood as the tallest building in the world until New York's Chrysler building in 1930.
• Napoleon's Tomb: Originally built by King Louis XIV, the tomb is now the resting place of Napoleon.
• The Louvre Museum: Originally built as a fort by King Philippe-Auguste in 1190, it is today one of the grandest museums in the world. The most famous works include the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and Winged Victory of Samothrace.
• Arc de Triomphe: Commissioned by Napoleon to honor his army’s victory, this monument is another symbol of Paris.
• Tuileries Gardens: The beautiful gardens in the middle of the city where you will stop for lunch at a café nestled underneath the chestnut trees (price not included).
• Musée D’Orsay: Originally a train station, it is now the museum of Impressionist paintings.
• Ecole Militaire: This is a vast complex of buildings housing various military teaching facilities.
• Les Invalides: The building houses museums and monuments, all relating to the military.
• Alexander III Bridge: This arch bridge spans the River Seine.
• Grand and Petit Palais: The Petit Palais is a museum which houses the Dutuit collection of Medieval and Renaissance paintings, drawings and works of art, and the Tuck collection of 18th century furniture.
• Place de la Concorde: The Place de la Concorde, which is the largest square in Paris, is situated along the Seine and separates the Tuileries Gardens from the Champs Elysées.
The tour ends at the point of departure.
Carlos was great! Told us great info on tour and told us some great places to go to!...Audra Carpini
The bike tour was amazing. We discovered many monuments and places in Paris and the guide explained to us their history. It was a very fun tour and would definitely recommend...Camille J Khoury
The Paris bike tour was a fantastic option for our group. Our guide (Sam) gave us great information and helped our understanding of the events that shaped the city in an...Noeleen Ross
01 Feb - 31 Dec: Daily
01 Jan - 31 Jan: Daily except Sunday
01 Jan - 31 Dec: 1100h (11:00am)
30 Mar - 25 Oct: 1100h (11:00am) & 1500h (03:00pm)
Duration: 4 hours
Your tour begins at the exit of the Dupleix metro station (line 6).
Your guide will be holding a large white sign with your local activity operator's name and logo on it and then once assigned a group, walk back to 24 rue Edgar Faure Paris, France 75015, to pick out bikes and get started.
Please report at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start time. This is mandatory to allow time for pre-departure briefing.
The tour returns to the starting point.
Please call the local activity operator at least 24 hours prior to the start of the tour to confirm the departure details.
See the Cancellation policy for this product