Meet your guide at the aforementioned meeting point and begin your cycling tour of Paris accompanied by an English-speaking guide.
Highlights of the tour include :
• The Eiffel Tower: See the symbol of Paris, which was built for the World Exposition of 1889 and stood as the tallest building in the world until New York's Chrysler building in 1930.
• Napoleon's Tomb: Originally built by King Louis XIV, the tomb is now the resting place of Napoleon.
• The Louvre Museum: Originally built as a fort by King Philippe-Auguste in 1190, it is today one of the grandest museums in the world. The most famous works include the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and Winged Victory of Samothrace.
• Arc de Triomphe: Commissioned by Napoleon to honor his army’s victory, this monument is another symbol of Paris.
• Tuileries Gardens: The beautiful gardens in the middle of the city where you will stop for lunch at a café nestled underneath the chestnut trees (price not included).
• Musée D’Orsay: Originally a train station, it is now the museum of Impressionist paintings.
• Ecole Militaire: This is a vast complex of buildings housing various military teaching facilities.
• Les Invalides: The building houses museums and monuments, all relating to the military.
• Alexander III Bridge: This arch bridge spans the River Seine.
• Grand and Petit Palais: The Petit Palais is a museum which houses the Dutuit collection of Medieval and Renaissance paintings, drawings and works of art, and the Tuck collection of 18th century furniture.
• Place de la Concorde: The Place de la Concorde, which is the largest square in Paris, is situated along the Seine and separates the Tuileries Gardens from the Champs Elysées.
The tour ends at the point of departure.