This is a pass to visit the historical monuments, museums and art galleries of Marseille.
You can opt for a 24 hour or 48 hour pass. The pass allows you access to many attractions, museums, tourist trains, boat ride to If-Castle, guided tours and ticket for the entire public transport network.
You can visit the following sites at your own pace:
• Museum of African, Océanic and American-Indian Art
• Marine Museum
• Modern Art Museum
• Roman Docks Museum
• Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology
• History Museum
• Fashion Museum
• Death Camps Memorial
• Natural History Museum
• Museum of Popular (Arts and Traditions of Marseille)
• Grobet-Labadié Museum
• MAC (Contemporary Art)
• Earthenware Museum
• Palais des Arts (Temporary exhibitions)
• Guided Tours of the town (Panier, Saint-Victor, Longchamp…)
• Visit of the If-Castle
Public Transportation Network:
• Free access to the metro and bus (closed on 01st May)
• Tourist train to Notre-Dame de la Garde or The old Town: le Panier
• Boat to the If-Castle or the Frioul Islands
• 10% discount at certified boutiques: Office de Tourisme et des Congrès, Les Galeries Lafayette, Le Comptoir du Panier, L’Occitane, Durance, Torréfaction Noaille, Dromel Ainé, Escale Marine, Marseille en Vacances and les Minots de Marseille.
• Free soap sample : Les Savons de St Victor
• Reduce rate for entrance to the International Fair of Marseille (September), Velodrome Stadium guided tours, the Ice Rink of the “Palais Omnisports, for renting an OM footbal fielf and free access to the sports complex OM Foot Village.
• Free tasting at: Le Four des Navettes, Les Navettes des Accoules, La Cure Gourmande and La Maison du Pastis
• Discounted price: sightseeing tour by open-deck coach, the Festival of Marseille in July (music, dance), original productions of the Carpe Diem Theatre, The National Theatre, La Criée, The Theatre the Gymnase, Theater Nono, Station Alexandre, The Opera of Marseille, Château La Buzine, the Silo, le Mémorial la Marseillaise, the Castle of the Buzine, the “Villa Méditerranée”.
• 10% discount for boat excursions with Compagnies Maritimes Calanques
• 10% discount for tuk-tuk and 2 CV strolls, for cooking lesson at l’atelier des Chefs.
• Reduced rate for a return ticket with the airport shuttle
Plan your itinerary and explore Marseille at your convenience.