This Sydney Harbour Dinner Cruise aboard the flagship MV Sydney 2000 is the ultimate Sydney dining experience. The five star, personalised service begins from the moment you arrive at the jetty with priority boarding 30 minutes prior to sailing time. You will then enjoy a welcome reception before you are shown to your priority seating on the ‘Sky Deck’.
At dinner you will be treated to a five-course degustation menu prepared by an acclaimed chef. This will offer you a delightful selection of tempting morsels prepared from the finest ingredients New South Wales can provide.
Specially selected wines will be served with the meal and you can also enjoy a complimentary range of house spirits beer and soft drinks from the well-stocked bar. The dinner menus change with the season but a sample is set out below:
• Seafood tasting plateFresh oysters with lemon dill salsa, smoked pickled seaweed lobster medallion, wasabi aioli & avruga caviar
• With Pinot Grigio
• Oxtail ragout spinach gnocchi
• With Rose
• Grilled scampi with sea salt seared salmon, beurre blanc & salmon pearls
• With Sauvignon blanc
• Seared aged beef fillet sweet potato puree, spinach, cauliflower puree, porcini crumble & red wine reduction
• With Bordeaux merlot
• Espresso Petite fours & Limoncello sorbet
As you dine you will enjoy attentive service and sophisticated entertainment from a piano player and lounge singer. All around you will be million dollar views of Sydney Harbour brilliantly illuminated at night.
To make a wonderful evening perfect, select the window seat upgrade for the best views.