One of the most popular tourist attractions in Australia, the Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb is an opportunity to have the world at your feet!
The 3.5 hour Bridge Climbs offers unrivalled exhilaration and spectacular views as you climb one of the iconic symbols of Australia, the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Climb up ladders and walk along catwalks to the reach the summit of the Sydney Harbour Bridge at a height of 134 metres!
This is one of the most popular things to do in Sydney and places are limited – book ahead to avoid disappointment.
Looking for different climbs? we also offer the below Climbs. For more information see below:
The Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb starts from from 3 Cumberland St, The Rocks. You can choose your preferred time of climbing, please be at the starting point 15 minutes before your climb starts.
BridgeClimb is a small group adventure offering the ultimate experience of Sydney with an exhilarating 3.5 hour guided Climb to the summit of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Weave through catwalks, climb up ladders and, finally over the fabulous arch to get a bird’s eye view of Sydney. In the early morning, the shimmering blue waters of the Harbour and the glittering windows of the skyline are stunning.
When you return back to sea-level you will be presented with a certificate and souvenir photo.
Watch the video!
Booked for 6 to go on Bridge Climb. Easy to deal with. Everyone enjoyed the experience....Rhonda Green
It was an amazing experience after doubts about what it would be like. The timing was precise, and the introductions before the climb short and succint. We had a small group,...MRS DOREEN SKYE
amazing experience, the most beautiful view in the world! would highly recommend twilight climb to watch sunset isango very accommodating with bookings and extremely helpful...Rachel Collins
Dawn climbs operate on the first Saturday of the month.
Dawn Climb: Climbs depart every 10 minutes from 3:15am to 5:25am.
Please note that these times act as a guide only and will vary depending on the time of year. When making your booking please state your preferred start time in the special requests field.
Duration: 3.5 hours
Check in for the Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb at 3 Cumberland Street, The Rocks.
To reach this point make your way to Circular Quay (which is accessible by ferry, bus or train), then walk along George Street, then up Argyle Street (take the Argyle Stairs) to Cumberland Street.
Please report at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start time. This is mandatory to allow time for pre-departure briefing.
The Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb ends at the same point where you checked in.
As no loose items are permitted on the bridge, climbers are asked to remove and store these items in the lockers provided. All climbers must then pass through a metal detector.
Once your booking is confirmed you will be sent an amended voucher with the exact time of your climb. Please ensure you that you reach 15 minutes prior to this time otherwise you might miss the climb.
No loose objects can be taken onto the bridge, including but not limited to cameras, mobile phones and video cameras (lockers are provided).
If you are pregnant:
- Pregnant climbers less than 24 weeks must consult a medical practitioner before climbing and must ask the medical practitioner to sign a Bridge Climb Certificate of Fitness. (The certificate of fitness is available to download from the Bridge Climb website).
- Women over 24 weeks pregnant cannot climb.
If any of the following apply to you, it will not be possible to take part in the climb.
• You are under 10 years of age.
• You are under 1.2 meters (4 feet) in height.
• You have a blood-alcohol reading of 0.05 per cent or higher. (You must pass an alcohol breath test before climbing the Bridge)
• You have broken bones.
• You have undergone surgery in the last 6 months or are experiencing ongoing symptoms.
• You have experienced a fit or seizure in the past 6 months and do not hold a driver's license for this reason.
• You are over 24 weeks pregnant. It is a legal requirement for every climber to sign a Climber Declaration form
• At Bridge Climb's discretion, essential medication may be taken on the climb (eg asthma inhalers or diabetic medication). Please speak with a Team member on the day.
A child climber must be accompanied by an adult climber at all times, with a maximum of three children per adult.
Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
See the Cancellation policy for this product