Spend the enjoying Western Australia’s great outdoors on this great day out from Perth. Begin your adventure with a visit to Yanchep National Park, home to a colony of koalas. Continue on to Lancelin for some thrilling desert adventures. Explore the white sand dunes in an exciting 4WD and try your hand at sand boarding.
The highlight of the day is a visit to the Pinnacles Desert. Thousands of surreal limestone pillars rising mysteriously out of the stark yellow desert sands will hold you fascinated as you begin a walking tour.
As the day winds to an end, the Western Australian outdoors will have you yearning to come back and experience more!
You will be picked up from your hotel in Perth at 8:00am to enjoy a fascinating day of spectacular natural contrasts.
The highlights of the day are:
• Visit the small town of Guildford – full of history and charm
• Travel through the Swan Valley where you will find colonial towns, crafts and Western Australia's first wine growing region.
• Visit Caversham Wildlife Park for an opportunity to see koalas close up. Grey kangaroos and black cockatoos are also a common sight at the park.
• Take a guided tour of a Lobster farm.
• Enjoy a picnic lunch at the coastal town of Cervantes.
• Continue to the Nambung National Park - home of the Pinnacles where will go dune bashing and have the opportunity to try your hand at sandboarding.
• Take an expert-led guided walk through the Pinnacles desert limestone pillars created by the forces of nature.
• On the way back to Perth take a break at the cray fishing port of Lancelin on the Indian Ocean. There will be time to take a short walk along the beach.
From here begin your return journey to Perth, you will reach Perth at approximately 7:30pm.
Pinnacles tour was great overall. Driver Paddy was entertaining and helpful. Did a great job. I would rate this as one of the better tours I've taken. OTOH, the tour I took...Robert E Barker
The tour was very well organized and the places we visited were beautiful. Recommended!...Anna Rozenblit
Very good tour experience, especially the sandboarding part. Could have spent more time in the wildlife park and the sandboarding though.. Time constraint because of the long...Tan Kian Tiong
Start time: 0800h (08:00am)
Duration: 11½ hours
Your hotel in Perth. (Please advise your hotel at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, please contact the local activity operator 24 hours prior to the start of the tour with these details.)
Your hotel in Perth
Please call the activity operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour for reconfirming the departure details.
See the Cancellation policy for this product