You will be picked up from your hotel in Perth at 8:00am to enjoy a fascinating day of spectacular natural contrasts.
The highlights of the day are:
• Visit the small town of Guildford – full of history and charm
• Travel through the Swan Valley where you will find colonial towns, crafts and Western Australia's first wine growing region.
• Visit Caversham Wildlife Park for an opportunity to see koalas close up. Grey kangaroos and black cockatoos are also a common sight at the park.
• Take a guided tour of a Lobster farm.
• Enjoy a picnic lunch at the coastal town of Cervantes.
• Continue to the Nambung National Park - home of the Pinnacles where will go dune bashing and have the opportunity to try your hand at sandboarding.
• Take an expert-led guided walk through the Pinnacles desert limestone pillars created by the forces of nature.
• On the way back to Perth take a break at the cray fishing port of Lancelin on the Indian Ocean. There will be time to take a short walk along the beach.
From here begin your return journey to Perth, you will reach Perth at approximately 7:30pm.