26 Oct 15 - 20 Mar 16: Saturday
21 Mar 16 - 31 May 16: Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
01 Jun 16 - 31 Oct 16: Tuesday, Thursday
11.5 hours ApproxStart time
Tour departs from 26 Damrak, Amsterdam. 26 Damrak is a 5 minute walk from the Central Station. As you come out of Central Station it is the street straight in front of you which leads to the Dam Square.
Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before the tour start time.
The tour concludes at the original point of departure
This tour takes you first to Antwerp where you will visit the Market Square and the Cathedral. The Market Square is considered a masterpiece of 16th century architecture.
In Brussels, enjoy a city tour and see the Royal Palace, the tomb of the unknown soldier and the famous statue, Manneke Pis. Before returning to Amsterdam, remember to pick up some Belgian chocolates to remind you of your wonderful tour.
The tour will start from 26, Damrak in Amsterdam. Travelling in a coach and accompanied by a guide, you will travel to Brussels and Antwerp.
Visit Antwerp, also known as the world's diamond center. See the Market Square and its ancient houses. Discover the Cathedral of Our Lady which houses four Rubens masterpieces. You’ll see “The Elevation of the Cross” and “The Descent from the Cross” on display here.
In Brussels you will see:
• The Atomium: One of the most iconic structures of Brussels, the Atomium was originally constructed for the 1958 Brussels World Fair. It contains exhibit halls in five of its spheres and provides a panoramic view of the city from its top sphere.
• Japanese Tower and Chinese Pavilion: Part of the Far East Museum, the sites are a surprising display of beautiful oriental art in Europe. Surrounded by beautiful gardens, the Japanese Tower is home to various exhibitions on Japanese art, whereas Chinese Pavilion houses a major collection of Chinese ceramics manufactured for export to Europe.
• The Royal Palace: The official residence of the King of Belgium.
• The National Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Koekelberg: It is the fifth largest church in the world and the largest Art Deco building in existence.
• The Market Square: Considered one of the most beautiful squares in Europe, it is also called the Grand Place and is a UNESCO world heritage site.
• Manneken Pis: A landmark in Brussels. It is a small bronze fountain sculpture depicting a naked little boy urinating.
The other major attractions of the tour are the Palace of Justice, City Hall, Breadhouse and a visit to a chocolate store, where you can taste authentic Belgian chocolate. After visiting the major landmarks of the city, you will have approximately 3 to 3.5 hours of free time for yourself in which you can explore, shop or grab a bite at an eatery as per your convenience, before taking the coach back to Amsterdam.
On the way back to Amsterdam, the coach passes by the European neighborhood, where you will find the offices of the European Union.
The tour ends at 26, Damrak.
Please call the local activity operator at least 24 hours prior to the start of the tour to confirm the departure details.
You can present your voucher on your device for this activity.
Voucher information: No need to print! If you are travelling with a smartphone or tablet you can present your voucher on your device for this activity.
Must see Antwerp and Brussels because both are very interest place and Brussels has been a main center for international politics. Hosting principal EU institutions as well as...Edgard Touma
A very long day trip, but worth it. Antwerp and Brussels are both beautiful cities. Diamond World in Antwerp was nice, but I would have liked time to see more of the city --...Patrick Spence
MUST GO..RECOMMENDED....khairil amra