Explore the best of Paris attractions in this unique Segway tour. Glide past the defining landmarks of the city and see virtually all the sites you have so often read or heard about.
For the first time visitors, the tour offers a fantastic orientation to one of the most romantic cities in the world; for the veterans, the Paris Segway tour offers an interesting insight into some new facets of the city.
See the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the Musée D’Orsay and get acquainted with the rich cultural heritage of the city.
The tour meets at the 24 Rue Edgar Faure Paris, France 75015. After a 30 minute orientation which is ample time for you to learn to drive a segway the tour will begin.
The highlights of the Segway tour include:
• The Eiffel Tower: See the symbol of Paris, which was built for the World Exposition of 1889 and stood as the tallest building in the world until New York's Chrysler building in 1930.
• Napoleon's Tomb: Originally built by King Louis XIV, the tomb is now the resting place of the most famous Frenchman in history.
• The Louvre Museum: Originally built as a fort by King Philippe-Auguste in 1190, it is today one of the grandest museums in the world. The most famous works include the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and Winged Victory of Samothrace.
• Arc de Triomphe: Commissioned by Napoleon to honour his army’s victory, this monument is another symbol of Paris.
• Tuileries Gardens: The beautiful gardens in the middle of the city.
• Musée D’Orsay: Originally a train station, it is now the museum of Impressionist paintings.
• Also see the Ecole Militaire, Les Invalides, Alexander III Bridge, Grand and Petit Palais, Place de la Concorde and more.
The tour ends at the point of departure.
WE HAD A GREAT TIME IN SEGWAY TOUR. A MUST TO DO WHEN YOU VISIT PARIS.... prashanth kocher
At first this was booked to satisfy my children aged 20 and 17 and I was not overly confident I could even get on a Segway. How wrong I was. It was easy to control and a huge... Janice Brown
Tour at 0930h: Daily
Tour at 1400h: 01 Mar - 30 Nov; Daily
Tour at 1830h: 01 Apr - 26 Oct; Daily
Start time: 0930h (09:30am), 1400h (2:00pm) & 1830h (6:30pm)
Duration: 3 hours
The tour departs from 24 Rue Edgar Faure Paris, France 75015.
The closest Metro station is Dupleix (line 6).
Please report at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start time. This is mandatory to allow time for pre-departure briefing.
The tour ends at point of departure.
Please call the local activity operator at least 24 hours prior to the start of the tour to confirm the departure details.
Tours operate whether rain or shine, ponchos are available for €1 in the case of wet weather.
Insurance requires that the local activity operator hold a 400 Euro damage deposit per party on the day of the reservation. Please bring your MasterCard or Visa (cash is also accepted, American Express is not accepted) with you for this deposit. It will be returned to you immediately upon completion of a damage-free tour. Please note that there may be a delay and/or difference in the refunded amount of your deposit if you choose to use a debit card.
In addition, each member of your party will be asked to complete and sign a liability waiver form.
See the Cancellation policy for this product