There’s just so much to explore in Washington DC – monuments, memorials, museums, delightful scenery and magnificent architecture are found around every corner. You can see all the main highlights with ease and comfort when you join the Washington DC Old Town Trolley hop-on hop-off trolley tour.
With 20 well-placed stops and frequent departures this is the most fun, flexible and comprehensive tour in town. You can jump on and off the trolley at will to visit the attractions or go shopping. Or stay on the trolley for the entire 3-hour loop and listen to an entertaining and informative live commentary.
On this tour you can visit the United States Capitol Building, the Supreme Court and several of the Smithsonian Museums. See for yourself why so many people are awe-struck by the Lincoln Memorial and learn the moving stories attached to the Vietnam Veterans and World War II Memorials.
You can stroll through the Museum of American History and learn more about Ford’s Theatre and that fateful night when Abraham Lincoln was assassinated. The past, present and future are alive on every corner in Washington DC where history has been continually made.
Enjoy an unforgettable day out in the US capital with the Washington DC Old Town Trolley Hop-On Hop-Off Tour. See all the famous Washington DC landmarks in ease and comfort and jump on and off the trolley to explore the places that interest you most.
Your ticket includes a shuttle to Arlington National Cemetery which can be picked up at the Lincoln Memorial – stop #10. The shuttle runs every 30 minutes to and from. Washington DC Old Town Trolley Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Stops:
The 20 stops are:
1) Washington Welcome Center/Ford's Theatre/Peterson House
2) White House/Visitor Center/National Aquarium
3) National Archives/U.S. Navy Memorial
4) Union Station/Smithsonian Postal Museum
5) U.S. Capitol/Supreme Court/ Library of Congress
6) Smithsonian Air & Space Museum/ Museum of the American Indian/U.S. Botanical Gardens
7) Holocaust Memorial Museum/Bureau of Engraving & Printing
8) Jefferson Memorial/George Mason Memorial
9) Franklin Roosevelt Memorial/Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
10) Lincoln Memorial/Vietnam Veterans Memorial/Korean War Veterans Memorial/World War II Memorial/Arlington Cemetery. Transfer to Arlington National Cemetery Shuttle.
11) National Museum of American History/Washington Monument
12) National Museum of Natural History 13) Newseum/National Gallery of Art
14) National Geographic Museum/Mayflower Hotel
15) Dupont Circle/Woodrow Wilson House/Textile Museum/Phillips Collection
16) Kalorama/Adams Morgan/National Zoo
17) National Cathedral
18) Georgetown/Old Stone House
19) Decatur House/Lafayette Square/White House
20) Chinatown/Grand Hyatt Hotel
Very informatvice...Jennifer Gardien
Regular buses, informative, interesting, helpful and entertaining drivers...Miss J Boggon
We were warmly treated by the personable and informative tour guides and learned so much during our tour. It was bitterly cold out, so the trolley ride was a perfect solution....David H. Smith
Tour Duration: 3 hours (if you stay on the trolley).
Ticket validity: 1 day
Trolleys operate: 9:00am - 5:30pm, Every 30 minutes
Duration: Tour Duration: A complete loop takes 3 hours.
Ticket validity: 1 day
Board the trolley at any of the stops
You can leave the tour at any point.
Dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes. Remember to bring a camera!
Your tour operator is not responsible for belongings left behind on the trolley.
See the Cancellation policy for this product