For your Boston Old Town Trolley Hop-On Hop-Off Tour you can board the Trolley at any of the stops. Just show your booking voucher to the conductor.
There are 20 convenient stops along the route and at least 100 places of special interest to be seen.Your ticket allows you to hop on and off the distinctive orange and green trolley buses all day.
And in addition you get the chance to see Boston from another perspective when you take a 45-minute Harbor Cruise (available 01 Apr - 31 Oct). Key sights you will see include one of Boston’s most iconic sights – the USS Constitution.
Boston’s critical place in the history of the US is evident in the many sights you’ll see on the Old Town Trolley Tour.You will pass ancient burial grounds, national historic landmarks like the Old North Church and the Old State House and many of the most moving Boston monuments like Bunker Hill and the site of the Boston Massacre. Experience the magnitude of suffering of the heroes of Independence as you walk along the Freedom Trail.
You can also hop off the trolley to visit chic shops, museums, fine restaurants and the famous pub that the TV show “Cheers” was fashioned after. There’s so much to do and see in Boston and this tour will help you discover it all in a comfortable, relaxing, informative way. The expert conductors make the ride even more enjoyable as they delight guests with humorous stories and historical facts about the many points of interest.
Boston Old Town Trolley Tour Stops:
1) New England Aquarium/Faneuil Hall Marketplace
2) Historic North End
3) USS Constitution/Charlestown Navy Yard
4) North Station/TD Garden
5) Old State House Museum (FREE admission included with your ticket)
6) Trolley Stop Store/ Theater District
7) Cheers "The Original"
8) Copley Square/ Back Bay
9) Christian Science Plaza/ Symphony Hall
10) Copley Place Mall
11) Prudential Center/Skywalk View & Exhibit
12) Fenway Park
14) Charles Street/Antique Row
15) Beacon Hill/Boston Common
16) South Station, Boston Tea Party (While this is currently the closest stop to the Tea Party ship there will probably be a stop closer)
17) Boston Convention & Exposition Center
17A) Massport/Black Falcon Cruise Ship Terminal (This is open only when cruise ships are in port)
18) Liberty Wharf/Boston Fish Pier
19) Seaport District
20) Atlantic Avenue/Intercontinental Boston Hotel
Boston Harbor Cruise (Available spring, summer and fall):
Visit one of Boston's most treasured landmarks, the USS Constitution. This 45-minute, informative tour brings you up close and personal with "Old Ironsides" at her home in the Charlestown Navy Yard and offers the option to disembark for a tour of the famous ship and accompanying Naval Museum. Other highlights of the cruise include the Bunker Hill Monument, the site of The Boston Tea Party, and the Old North Church.
Your tour ends at your convenience.