This tour is available in two options: coach and private. The private option offers you greater convenience and flexibility of time.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Lima and taken in an air-conditioned vehicle for a sightseeing tour of the Colonial and Modern Lima. A bilingual guide (English/Spanish) will accompany you on this tour.
The mansions and churches of colonial downtown Lima and the modern districts of San Isidro, Miraflores and Larco Mar, make Lima a study in contrasts. The highlights of your tour are:
• The commercial and social centre of Miraflores, overlooking the Pacific Ocean
• The residential district of San Isidro where you will visit the pre-Inca adobe platform of the Huaca Huallarmarca
• The enchanting Larco Mar where you can appreciate majestic colonial architecture
• The square, Plaza Mayor
• Flanking the square are the Government Palace where Francisco Pizzarro took up residence in 1538
• The Cathedral which houses Pizarro’s remains and its on-site museum
• The San Francisco Convent, built in the 17th century, and its “Catacombs” ancient underground cemetery of Lima.
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel in Lima.