Friday & Saturday
Friday & Saturday
Good news! You can get picked up from selected hotels in Central Rome between 7am and 7:40am, just give us the details at the time of booking. Don’t worry if you have not booked your hotel yet, our customer service executives will get in touch and confirm the details.
If you are not staying in central Rome the tour also starts from Via G. Amendola 32 at 8am.
You will be dropped in the vicinity of your hotel or Via G. Amendola 32.
You will be picked up from your centrally located hotel at 7:00pm. Travel by coach to see the popular attractions of Rome by night.
Drive past some of Rome’s most famous attractions which are wonderfully illiuminated after dark. Some of the building and monuments you will see are:
• The Fountain of the Naiads. An intricately carved fountain with has four beautiful reclining nymphs at the centre.
• The Roman Forum: This area, now in ruins, was the central area around which ancient Rome developed. The ruins feature a statue of Caesar along with other monuments and buildings.
• The Colosseum: This is one of the best recognised landmarks of Rome. The Colosseum, now in ruins, is an ancient Roman amphitheatre that was used for gladiatorial contests and public spectacles.
• The Castel Sant’ Angelo: Originally the mausoleum of Emperor Hadrian, it was converted into a fortress for the Popes in the 6th century AD. It was named by Pope Gregory the Great after he saw a vision of an angel above the structure which was taken to herald the end of the plague in Rome.
• Trevi Fountain: A beautiful fountain built in the Baroque style with sculpted figures. You will stop here and can join in the tradition of throwing in a coin for good luck.
• Piazza del Popolo: The Piazza lies inside the northern gate in the Aurelian Walls, and was for centuries, a place for public executions. In neoclassical style, the piazza has an Egyptian obelisk of Rameses II in its centre. The piazza is also notable for its magnificent fountains.
• Piazza Navona: Stop in the heart of the lively square to see Bernini’s beautiful fountain of the Four Rivers.
After the coach tour, you will be taken to a traditional Roman restaurant with dinner nearby. Enjoy a three course dinner with drinks.
After dinner, you will be dropped in the vicinity of your hotel or Via G. Amendola 32.
Please call the local activity operator at least 24 hours prior to the start of the tour to confirm the departure details.
Hotel pick up available from hotels within the Aurelian Walls.
Working in a travel company, it’s a delight to see how the world is taking little steps to normalcy again. It’s like winning a war that no one was prepared to fight, yet emerged victorious, renewing hopes of a world that heals itself with optimism. I jump for joy every time a mail pops up … Continue reading "COVID-19 Travel Updates: Now Open! These Countries are welcoming Tourists"
Sign up to our newsletter and get the best isango! has to offer