Enjoy hours of fun with the Big Bus Tours 24-Hour Bus Ticket & Bay Explorer combo ticket. This great-value package includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ticket, a full-day bike rental, a Sausalito ferry ticket and a ticket for the 30-minute Sausalito Loop.
Big Bus Tours 24-Hour Bus Ticket:
From the vantage point of a double-decker bus you get fantastic views of the stunning attractions of San Francisco.
While you take in the sights, an experienced guide provides an entertaining commentary in English. Or you can listen to a recorded narration in a choice of 10 languages. The hop-on, hop-off facility lets you explore at your leisure. There are 20 stops where you can get off the bus to visit attractions and monuments.
Hop-on Hop-Off Stops Include:
1. Fisherman’s Wharf - Mason at Jefferson Street
2. Fisherman’s Wharf - Taylor at Beach Street
3. Washington Square - Columbus at Union Street, southwest corner
4. Financial District - Clay and Battery, northeast corner
5. Union Square, across from Macys
6. Hilton Hotel - Mason Street at corner of Ellis
7. Civic Center - Asian Art Museum, on Larkin Street
8. Fulton Street at Inn at the Opera on Fulton at Franklin Street
9. Alamo Square - Fell Street at the corner of Divisadero
10. Haight and Ashbury - Stanyan and Haight Street, across from McDonalds
11. Golden Gate Park - Music Concourse in front of the Academy of Sciences
12. Golden Gate Bridge - South Vista Point
13. Golden Gate Bridge - North Vista Point
14. Palace of Fine Arts - Richardson at Francisco Street
15. Lombard and Filmore Street, southwest corner
16. Lombard and Gough Street, southeast corner
17. Union Square - Post Street at Powell, in front of Westin St. Francis
18. Gates to Chinatown - Grant at Bush Street, in front of the Triton Hotel
19. Steuart Street, in front of Harbor Court Hotel
20. Pier 39
You can leave and re-board the bus at your own convenience within the 24-hour validity period. Of course, you are also welcome to remain onboard for the full 2.5 hour loop if you wish.
Full-day bike rental:
With your rented bike you can cycle from Fisherman’s Wharf to Sausalito over the Golden Gate. The trip takes about 3 hours. The exact time depends on how often you stop to take advantage of the magnificent views and photo-opportunities.
It’s easy pedaling on the scenic National Park Bike Path from Fisherman’s Wharf to the Golden Gate Bridge. You’ll cross the bridge on the sidewalk then slip downhill to the charming town of Sausalito.
Once in Sausalito you can catch a bite to eat at one of the excellent seaside restaurants (payable direct).
(If for any reason you don’t want to bike to Sausalito, you can take the trolley (Sausalito Loop- see below) and come back to Fisherman’s Wharf by ferry. Or use the bike one day and go to Sausalito on the trolley another day. It’s your call!)
Sausalito Ferry Ticket (Summer only: 01 Apr - 27 Oct):
After visiting Sausalito you can bring your bike back to Fisherman’s Wharf on the ferry and enjoy spectacular views of the Bay from the boat.
Visit the picturesque waterfront community of Sausalito. A short ride from the Golden Gate Bridge will take you down into the enchanting seaside village.
Trolleys depart from Fisherman’s Wharf at 9:00am, 9:30am, 9:45am, and from Bunker Road 10:00am to 6:00pm. The day tour connects to the Sausalito loop at Bunker Road (right after Stop 13 at North Vista Point).
Discover distinctive boutiques, wide selection of restaurants and cafes, and unique art galleries. Dine with spectacular views of the bay, relax in the park, or explore the narrow streets in the hills of this quaint Mediterranean-style town.
The full loop takes 30 minutes if you do not get down from the bus. There are 3 stops: Bunker Road, Horseshoe Bay and Downtown Sausalito.
The tour ends at your convenience.