The Go San Diego Card gets you unlimited FREE access to over 40 of San Diego’s best museums, tours, and attractions. Visit a range of attractions during your stay and you could make savings of up to 55%. What’s more at many San Diego attractions you will be able to skip-the-line, freeing up more of your precious vacation time. And that’s not all; the Go San Diego Card offers exclusive extras such as savings on shopping and dining.
San Diego Zoo, Legoland, The U.S.S. Midway, Harbor Excursions are just some of the great San Diego attractions included in the pass.
With all the great included San Diego attractions it’ll be hard to know where to start. Luckily your Go San Diego Card comes with a comprehensive guide book which details all the included attractions and how to reach them.
You have an option of a 1, 2, 3, 5, or 7 day Card. Visit as many attractions as you want on each day for one low, affordable price. Tailor your own custom itineraries, and with unlimited flexibility, you can change your plans on the fly.
Save time and money and see the best of San Diego with the Go San Diego Card.
One low price gets you unlimited free access to over 35 of the best San Diego attractions. At many of the attractions you can skip the ticket line.
Your Go San Diego card comes with a comprehensive guidebook helping you plan which attractions you will visit. You can also show your Go San Diego Card at a range of shops and restaurants for great savings.
Some of the great San Diego attractions which can be visited absolutely FREE are:
• SeaWorld San Diego
• LEGOLAND(R) California
• San Diego Zoo
• San Diego Zoo Safari Park
• USS Midway Museum
• Your Choice: 1 Hour Harbor Cruise with Flagship Cruises or a Whale Watch (one per day)
• Whale Watching Cruise with Newport Landing
• San Diego Air and Space Museum
• San DIego Natural History Museum
• Reuben H. Fleet Science Center plus IMAX
• Belmont Park Combo: Unlimited Rides, Plus Unlimited Attractions
• Birch Aquarium at Scripps
• Knott's Berry Farm
• Knott's Soak City Waterpark
• San Diego Automotive Museum
• Coronado Ferry
• San Diego Museum of Man
• San Diego Model Railroad Museum
• Boomers! San Diego Unlimited Ride Wristband
• Miramar Speed Circuit Race Ride
• San Diego Museum of Art
• Japanese Friendship Garden
• GoCar Tours; 30 minute navigational tour
• Museum of Photographic Arts
• Kayak or Snorkel in La Jolla by Bike and Kayak Tours
• San Diego Hall of Champions Sports Museum
• Ride the FloRider Wave at the Wavehouse
• Bike and Kayak Tours Coronado: Your choice - Bike Tour or Kayak Rental
• Living Coast Discovery Center
• UTC Ice Sports Center, Indoor Ice Skating
• Dolby Theatre Guided Tour
• Coronado Heritage Walk by the Coronado Historical Association
• San Diego Art Institute
• New Children's Museum
• Museum of Contemporary Art (Downtown)
• PETCO Park Tours
• San Diego History Center
• Museum of Contemporary Art La Jolla
• Museum of Making Music
• Mingei International Museum
• Whaley House
• William Heath Davis House
• Hollywood-Behind-The-Scenes Tour by Red Line
• Hollywood Museum
We made the most out of the 3 day pass with admissions to the theme parks and zoo. The pick up of the tickets was easy for us but the initial explanation from isango was not...Howard A Goldstein
1, 2, 3, 5, or 7 day Card
Start time: At your convenience
Duration: Your Pass is valid for 14 days after activation
You can redeem your booking voucher for your Go San Diego Card at various centers. Full details can be found in the “please note” section.
Wear comfortable shoes Carry a camera
The card is activated the first time you use it. It is then valid for the number of calendar days purchased over a 14-day period
"You must print and bring your voucher and a valid photo ID matching the name on voucher to the redemption center to receive your Go San Diego Card. This voucher will be required in exchange for the card and therefore must be printed in advance, and surrendered at the time of pickup. Card cannot be distributed to customers without a valid voucher and ID"
Voucher Redemption Locations:
The California Welcome Center Oceanside:
928 N Coast Hwy Oceanside, CA 92054
Open Daily: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Closed: New Years, Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. All holiday hours are subject to change without notice.
Directions from San Diego: I-5 North to Exit 54A for Coast Highway Turn Left at San Luis Rey Mission Expressway and right on N Coast Highway
Directions from Los Angeles: I-5 South to Exit 54B toward Oceanside Harbor/Camp Pendleton and merge onto N Coast Highway
The International Visitor's Information Center:
1140 North Harbor Drive Bldg. A, in front of the B. Street Cruise Ship Terminal San Diego CA 92101
Hours: October - May: Daily, 9am - 4pm
Closed: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Years Day
Westfield UTC Shopping Centre:
4545 La Jolla Village Drive (Visit Customer Service located in Palm Plaza by the iconic clocktower in the middle of the Center. The Customer Service cabana is located directly in front of Express.)
San Diego CA 92122
Phone: (858) 546-8858
Hours: Daily, 11am to 7pm
Closed: Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas
San Diego Hall of Champions:
2131 Pan American Plaza San Diego CA 92101
Phone: (619) 234-2544
Hours: Open Daily from 1am to 4pm
Closed: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, Memorial Day, and July 4th. Closes early at 2pm on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
San Diego Visitor Information Center:
996 N. Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101
Hours: Open Daily from 9am to 5pm
Closed: Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
See the Cancellation policy for this product