Get great discounts on sightseeing in Philadelphia with your Philadelphia CityPass. This multi-attraction pass gives you paid admission to six of the city’s most exciting experiences.
Your CityPass is valid for nine days beginning on the date of first use, so you have plenty of time to fit everything in. Another advantage of the Philadelphia CityPass is that you get to jump the queue at most attractions and save precious time.
Your Philadelphia CityPass gives you admission to the following:
• The Franklin Institute Science Museum
• Adventure Aquarium
• Phila Trolley Works Tour/Big Bus Company
• Philadelphia Zoo
• National Constitution Center OR The Academy of Natural Sciences
• Please Touch Museum OR Eastern State Penitentiary
More information about the above attractions is given below:
• The Franklin Institute Science Museum: This exciting museum is packed with hands-on exhibits like ‘Sports Challenge’ and ‘Space Command’. You can also take a walk through the famous two-story Giant Heart and experience the museum’s newest exhibit ‘Amazing Machine’! The majestic Benjamin Franklin National Memorial is a favorite backdrop for photos! A Fels Planetarium show is included with CityPass admission
• Adventure Aquarium: See rare and mysterious shark rays, friendly sea turtles, playful penguins and thousands of colorful fish. Get close to hippos; feed over 20 species of African birds in a free flight aviary; touch sharks, rays, jellies and more! Get unnervingly close to sharks in a suspended 40-foot tunnel.
• Phila Trolley Works/Big Bus Company: See the sights and hear tales of the city that cheered for Rocky, forged a nation and is home to the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. CityPass gives you the freedom of unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off privileges at 20 stops throughout the day using trolleys or The Big Bus Double Decker buses. You make the choice!
• Philadelphia Zoo: The Zoo’s 42-acre campus is filled with a variety of animal habitats. Each is designed to provide you and your family with an up-close and personal experience. You’ll get the chance to get within inches of a lion, come face to face with a gorilla, and go nose to nose with giant river otters!
From the below mentioned Choice Tickets you can choose any one ticket:
In Choice Ticket 1 you can choose between:The National Constitution Center OR The Academy of Natural Sciences
• The National Constitution Center: America's first and only museum devoted to the US Constitution and the freedoms that empower us as individuals and as a nation. Located on Philadelphia's Independence Mall, this contemporary and moving experience includes an award-winning live theater performance and over 100 interactive and multi-media exhibits, film, photographs, text, sculpture and artifacts to inspire everyone.
• The Academy of Natural Sciences: Enjoy a unique opportunity to learn about the environment and its diverse species while having fun. Encounter the largest meat-eating dinosaur, stroll among beautiful butterflies, explore endangered animals and habitats, and see a live animal show.
In Choice Ticket 1 you can choose between:Eastern State Penitentiary OR Please Touch Museum
• Eastern State Penitentiary: Known for its grand architecture and strict discipline, Eastern State Penitentiary stands today in ruin, a haunting world of crumbling cellblocks and a surprising, eerie beauty. Tours include Al Capone’s cell, Death Row and critically-acclaimed artist installations.
• Please Touch Museum: Please Touch Museum is home to six interactive exhibit zones, designed to encourage learning with play.