Your New York City Hop-On, Hop-Off Cruise departs from one of five convenient locations, with new boats departing every 45 minutes.
These locations are:
• Pier 84, West 44th Street, Midtown Manhattan.
• Pier 45, Christopher Street, Greenwich Village.
• Slip 6, Battery Park, Lower Manhattan (Stop for the 9/11 memorial).
• Pier 11, Wall Street t, Financial District.
• Pier 1, DUMBO, Brooklyn Bridge Park.
Board the comfortable boat and take the full 90-minute ride, or go at your own pace and hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the above listed piers.
Some of the landmarks you will be able to see are:
• Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum
• Times Square / Broadway
• Hudson River Park
• National Museum of the American Indian
• Museum of Jewish Heritage
• Financial District /Wall Street
• South Street Seaport
• Brooklyn Bridge Park
• ...and much, much more!
A knowledgeable and entertaining guide will provide live commentary as you cruise along the river. There will also be a cash bar on board.
Sit back and relax as you take in the city skyline and all of its stunning sights. Don’t forget your camera!
Should you wish, you can add a ticket to the 9/11 memorial for just $2! This poignant Museum is a tribute to the men, women and children who lost their lives during the 2011 and 1993 terror attacks. Two reflective pools sit in the footprints of the towers surrounded by carefully landscaped gardens for quiet contemplation.