For your exciting New York Gossip Girl Sites you should make your way to the meeting point at 51st Street & Madison Avenue (in front of The Palace Hotel). Look for the blue umbrellas with the activity operator’s logo. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time.
Based on the hit young-adult book series by Cecily von Ziegesar, the popular show Gossip Girl focuses on the lives of privileged, attractive, Upper East Side private-school kids.
The show’s producer Amy Kaufman explains how important the City is to the series. “New York City is a character in the story, it’s not just a setting,” she says. “It figures into the energy of the show and the way the story unfolds.”
You will set off with your local actress guide in an air-conditioned vehicle to visit more than 40 Gossip Girl locations. On the way you will find out behind the scenes information and little known facts about the cast and crew of the show.
During the tour you will:
• Visit The Empire Hotel, site of Chuck Bass’ newest home and business
• See the Vera Wang boutique where Dan found Blair trying on her dress to marry Prince Louie
• Get "spotted" at the Constance Billard School (Girls)/St. Jude School (Boys)
• Pass the Oak Room where Blair tells Chuck she has to end things with Louie
• Hold court at the Met Steps while you stop for a photo op
• Go on location to Henri Bendel where Blair and Serena shop
• Pass the bank where Serena impersonated Lily to get the affidavit for Ben
• Pass the lavish Fifth Avenue building that Blair Waldorf calls home
• See the NYU campus, where Dan and Vanessa went to school
• New locations added each season to keep you up to date on all the latest gossip
At the end of your fantastic tour you will be dropped at Union Square.