You will be picked up from your hotel in Miami Beach area in an air-conditioned bus for your Orlando Theme Parks tour.
Your tour includes admission to the one of Orlando’s many attractions parks:
• Magic Kingdom: Magic Kingdom is known for it’s iconic landmark, the Cinderella Castle. This park features attractions from Disney’s most popular movies. There are many attractions that will put you right into the movie, including: • Pirates of the Caribbean, • Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor, • Mickey’s Philhar Magic, • Hollywood Studios.
• Epcot Center: Epcot Center was originally Walt Disney’s vision of a futuristic technology based community, which would be home to approximately 20,000 residents. Today it is a theme park based on technology, innovation and internationality. Some of the attractions at Epcot Center are: • Soarin, • The Seas with Nemo & Friends, • Mission: SPACE.
• MGM Studios: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, also known as MGM & Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., is an American media company, involved primarily in the production and distribution of films and television programs. The largest and most glamorous of the film studios, MGM was founded in 1924.
• Animal Kingdom Park: The theme of this park is Animal Conservation. This park is nahtazu, (pronounced not a zoo). It’s so much more than that! This park explores the animal kingdoms of past and present times. Some of the attractions at Animal Kingdom Park are: • Kilimanjaro Safaris, • Finding Nemo – The Musical.
• Universal Studios: In Universal Studio, Just ho behind the scenes, beyond the screen, and jump right into the action of your favorite movies at Universal Studios®, the world's premier movie and TV based theme park. Here at Universal Studios®, you become the star of some of the greatest movies and TV shows ever made.
• Islands of Adventure: Take an unforgettable journey through the uniquely themed islands of Universal’s Islands of Adventure®, where the world's most cutting edge rides, shows and interactive attractions bring your favorite stories, myths, cartoons, comic book heroes and children's tales to life.
• Sea World: SeaWorld Orlando is a theme park, and marine-life based zoological park, near Orlando, Florida. SeaWorld Orlando has a vast array of live shows and attractions including rides and animal exhibits.
• Aquatica: Aquatica is a water park located near Orlando, Florida. The park is themed to the southern Pacific and features Australian and New Zealand based mascots. The fourth-most visited water park in the United States and eighth-most visited in the world. The park features a wide array of attractions for all ages and swimming abilities, some of which pass by or through animal habitats.
• Blizzard Beach: Blizzard Beach is a water park located at the Walt Disney World Resort. The theme of the park is the "Disney legend" of a freak snowstorm in the area, leading to the construction of Florida's first ski resort.
• Typhoon Lagoon: Typhoon Lagoon is a water park. The theme of the park is the "Disney legend" of a typhoon that wreaked havoc upon a formerly pristine tropical paradise. Ships, fishing gear and surfboards are strewn about where the storm flung them.
There is an abundance of restaurants and shopping venues at each theme park; throughout the day you’ll have plenty of opportunities to take a meal (payable direct) and do some shopping.
At the end of the day, you’ll be taken back to your hotel in Miami Beach area where your tour ends.