Fast, fun, convenient and cost-effective, the Las Vegas Power Pass is your key to hassle-free sightseeing around the city.
For one low price, you get paid admission to more than 20 popular attractions in Las Vegas and Nevada, with a combined value of up to $430 in savings.
Plus, your Power Pass includes ‘fast tracking’, allowing you to jump to the head of the line at many attractions, so saving precious time.
From the thrill of Cyber Speedway’s simulated racecar to the glitz and glitter of the Liberace Museum, from the romance of Vegas’ Eiffel Tower to the majesty of the Grand Canyon and serious art at the Bellagio Gallery, the Power Pass brings you the best of Vegas.
Plus you also enjoy additional discounts and special offers at retail shops, restaurants and entertainments.
You have the option of a 1, 2, 3, or 5 day Pass. Tailor your itinerary to suit you and with unlimited flexibility, you can change plans on the fly.
Get great discounts on sightseeing in Las Vegas with the Las Vegas Power Pass. For one low price, this multi-attraction pass gives you paid admission to more than 20 of Las Vegas’ most exciting sights, tours, rides and more.
The Las Vegas Power Pass will be activated the first time you use it and will then be valid for that day and the number of days you have purchased. Each participating location can be visited only once per day.
Las Vegas Power Pass includes paid-for admission to the following:
• Kiss Monster Mini Golf
• Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
• Las Vegas Pop Culture Walking Tour
• Countdown Live Escape Games
• Erotic Heritage Museum
• Gene Wood's Racing Experience
• Grand Canyon West Legacy Tour
• Hollywood Car Museum
• Jeff Civilico: Comedy in Action (limited availability)
• Hoover Dam Motor Coach Tour from Las Vegas
• Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
• Lake Mead Cruise | Mid-Day | SEASONAL | NPS FEE Req'd
• Las Vegas Mini Gran Prix | Family Fun Center | Go Karts
• Las Vegas Natural History Museum
• Lion Habitat Ranch
• National Atomic Testing Museum | Las Vegas
• Planet Hollywood Shop
• Planet Hollywood Restaurant in Las Vegas
• Siegfried and Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat
• Sky Zone Recreational Center Las Vegas
• The Deuce 24 hour bus pass
• Springs Preserve Las Vegas
• Stratosphere Tower Observation Deck
• VooDoo Zip Line
• The Roller Coaster at NY, NY | Las Vegas
• Cowabunga Bay Water Park (seasonal)
• Big Bus (5 day passes only)
The Las Vegas Pass includes these bonus special offers:
• DISCOUNT LAS VEGAS SHOW TICKETS | SPI Entertainment
• SPECIAL DISCOUNT | Horseback Trail Ride with Lunch – Save $30
The Las Vegas Power Pass was AMAZING! The ease of use was GREAT. The isango website was clear, concise, and 100% accurate. Without the pass, my vacation would not have been...Justin Frechette
Your Las Vegas Power Pass is valid for 1, 2, 3 or 5 days
Opening hours for the various attractions will be included in your guidebook.
You can redeem your booking voucher for your Las Vegas Power Pass at Planet Hollywood Restaurant - Retail Store Desk. Full details of how to reach there and opening hours can be found in the “please note” section and will also be on the confirmation voucher.
You can redeem your voucher for the Las Vegas Power Pass at:
Planet Hollywood Restaurant - Retail Store Desk:
3500 S. Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
(Located in the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace (not at the new Planet Hollywood Hotel)
Monorail: Use the Flamingo/Caesar's Palace Station
Open: Sunday - Thursday, 9:00am – 11:00am
Friday - Saturday, 9:00am – 12 noon
Present your Power Pass at the ticket window of each attraction and it will be activated at the first participating location visited. Each participating location can be visited once per day
See the Cancellation policy for this product