Fast, fun, convenient and cost-effective, the Las Vegas Power Pass is your key to hassle-free sightseeing around the city.
For one low price, you get paid admission to more than 20 popular attractions in Las Vegas and Nevada, with a combined value of up to $430 in savings.
Plus, your Power Pass includes ‘fast tracking’, allowing you to jump to the head of the line at many attractions, so saving precious time.
From the thrill of Cyber Speedway’s simulated racecar to the glitz and glitter of the Liberace Museum, from the romance of Vegas’ Eiffel Tower to the majesty of the Grand Canyon and serious art at the Bellagio Gallery, the Power Pass brings you the best of Vegas.
Plus you also enjoy additional discounts and special offers at retail shops, restaurants and entertainments.
You have the option of a 1, 2, 3, or 5 day Pass. Tailor your itinerary to suit you and with unlimited flexibility, you can change plans on the fly.
Get great discounts on sightseeing in Las Vegas with the Las Vegas Power Pass. For one low price, this multi-attraction pass gives you paid admission to more than 20 of Las Vegas’ most exciting sights, tours, rides and more.
The Las Vegas Power Pass will be activated the first time you use it and will then be valid for that day and the number of days you have purchased. Each participating location can be visited only once per day.
Las Vegas Power Pass includes paid-for admission to the following:
• B - A Tribute To The Beatles Vegas Beatles Concert Tribute Show
• Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art (BGFA) | Las Vegas Art Museum
• Eiffel Tower Experience at Paris Las Vegas
• Grand Canyon West Legacy Tour - IMPACT FEE Req'd
• Green Savings Card | Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas
• Hoover Dam Motor Coach Tour from Las Vegas
• Hot Rod City | Las Vegas Car Museum
• King Putt Indoor Mini-Golf | Black Light Indoor Miniature Golf
• Lake Mead Cruise | Mid-Day | SEASONAL | NPS FEE Req'd
• Las Vegas Mini Gran Prix | Family Fun Center | Go Karts
• Las Vegas Natural History Museum
• Lion Habitat Ranch
• Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Wax Museum Experience
• National Atomic Testing Museum | Las Vegas
• Nevada State Museum Las Vegas at Springs Preserve
• Planet Hollywood Restaurant in Las Vegas | $10 Credit
• Siegfried and Roy's Secret Garden, Dolphin Habitat
• Sky Zone Recreational Center Las Vegas
• Southern Nevada Museum Of Fine Art | Las Vegas
• Springs Preserve Las Vegas
• Stratosphere Tower Observation Deck
• The Putt Park Miniature Golf | Las Vegas
• The Roller Coaster at NY, NY | Las Vegas
The Las Vegas Pass includes these bonus special offers:
• SPECIAL OFFER DISCOUNT | V-Theater Evening Shows
• SPECIAL OFFER DISCOUNT | Horseback Ride and Lunch
The Las Vegas Power Pass was AMAZING! The ease of use was GREAT. The isango website was clear, concise, and 100% accurate. Without the pass, my vacation would not have been... Justin Frechette
Your Las Vegas Power Pass is valid for 1, 2, 3 or 5 days
Opening hours for the various attractions will be included in your guidebook.
You can redeem your booking voucher for your Las Vegas Power Pass at Planet Hollywood Restaurant - Retail Store Desk. Full details of how to reach there and opening hours can be found in the “please note” section and will also be on the confirmation voucher.
You can redeem your voucher for the Las Vegas Power Pass at:
Planet Hollywood Restaurant - Retail Store Desk:
3500 S. Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
(Located in the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace (not at the new Planet Hollywood Hotel)
Monorail: Use the Flamingo/Caesar's Palace Station
Open: Sunday - Thursday, 9:00am – 11:00am
Friday - Saturday, 9:00am – 12 noon
Present your Power Pass at the ticket window of each attraction and it will be activated at the first participating location visited. Each participating location can be visited once per day
See the Cancellation policy for this product