Get great discounts on dining in Las Vegas with the Las Vegas MealTicket. For one low price, this great pass entitles you to receive breakfast, lunch, and dinner from a choice of 10 of the most popular Las Vegas restaurants. And better still, you don’t need to make a reservation.
Your MealTicket provides three complete meals a day at a price considerably lower than what you would pay otherwise. You can choose from a 1, 2, 3 or 5 day Las Vegas MealTicket to suit your schedule. Multi-day MealTickets are valid on consecutive days only.
Present your MealTicket card to the servers or hosts at each restaurant prior to ordering. It will be activated the first time you use it and will then be valid for that day and the number of days you have purchased.
Each MealTicket is limited to one breakfast, one lunch, and one dinner per day. Some restaurants may offer restricted menus, and alcohol and off-menu items are extra. Customers can visit the same restaurant for all three meals in one day if they wish.
With your meal and included beverages covered by your MealTicket, it is recommended that you give a gratuity to your servers.
Every Las Vegas MealTicket comes with a colorful brochure containing restaurant descriptions and opening hours.
The Las Vegas MealTicket includes meals at the following restaurants (subject to change):
• Planet Hollywood - Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner
• Fresh Grill and Bar - Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner
• Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas - Lunch or Dinner
• Jackson’s Bar and Grill - Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner
• Pampas Brazilian Grille - Lunch or Dinner
• San Gennaro Grill - Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner
• Blondies Las Vegas Sports Bar & Grill - Dinner
• Cheeseburger Las Vegas - Dinner
• Lombardi’s Romagna Mia - Dinner
• La Salsa Cantina - Dinner
• Spice Market Buffet - Dinner
• SPECIAL OFFER DISCOUNT RATE | Add a V Theater Show for only $25
Make the most of eating out in Las Vega with this great-value MealTicket.