There is no hotel pick up for your London Zoo experience. Make your way to London Zoo at Regent’s Park for your exciting day out. The nearest tube stops are Camden Town, Baker Street, Regent's Park, and Marylebone. Buses 274 and C2 stop at the Zoo.
Your confirmation voucher acts as a fast track ticket, which entitles you to use the priority entrance and avoid the queue.
One of the biggest zoos in the world, London Zoo has over 750 species of animal, from the smallest to the tallest. Find out facts about the animals, including where they live, what they eat and whether they are endangered in the wild.
There’s so much to see at this famous attraction. Highlights include:
• African Wildlife: Take an African safari without leaving London and see giraffes and zebras roaming together.
• Animals in Action: A 30-minute display of flying, foraging and leaping action, with animals showing their incredible skills and abilities.
• Butterfly Paradise: This exhibit celebrates the amazing richness and variety of butterflies and moths from around the world and at home.
• Children's Zoo: Meet your favorite farm animals like cows, sheep, pigs, goats and chickens in this hands-on petting zoo, alongside some less common animal species like llamas and alpacas.
• Clore Rainforest Outlook: The South American rainforest recreated in the heart of London. Walk along the rainforest canopy before descending to the forest floor. Watch marmosets, tamarins, birds and invertebrates.
• Gorilla Kingdom: Get heart-stoppingly close to a colony of western lowland gorillas in an exhibit that brings the African rainforest to London.
• Penguin Feeding Time: Something fishy happens in the penguin pool every day at 1400h (02:00pm)!
• Megabugs: Daily at 1015h (11.15am) – Meet a giant millipede, discover the secrets of a hissing cockroach or sneak a look into the world of snails?
• Spider Talk: Daily at 1500h (03:00pm) – get up close and personal with a bird-eating spider.
• Animal Adventure: The new children's zoo, allows children the chance to immerse themselves in the sights, sounds, smells and experiences of life in the animal kingdom.
Your tour ends at London Zoo.