For your action-packed 007 James Bond London Tour, you should make your way to Henry's Bar & Cafe, 80 Piccadilly, W1J 8HX. The nearest Underground station is Green Park (Piccadilly, Jubilee and Victoria Lines) and the venue is just 2 minutes walk from the station.
You will travel in a comfortable car to explore the places in London associated with Ian Fleming’s super-sexy hero James Bond.
Places you will see or visit include the following:
• Movie locations that were supposed to be in foreign countries but were actually in London. These include the Russian hotel from "GoldenEye", and the Afghan air base from "The Living Daylights", plus two key locations from “Tomorrow Never Dies” - the HQ of media mogul Elliot Carver, and the Hamburg car park where Bond's BMW erupted into action.
• The historic building that acted as MI6 Headquarters in “Tomorrow Never Dies”.
• The real-life MI6 building, HQ of the Secret Intelligence Service.
• Find out where Bond gets his immaculately tailored suits, shirts, shoes, hats, ties, and accessories.
• James Bond drove a variety of gadget-packed vehicles in the movies but possibly the most famous Bond car is the sexy Aston Martin DB5, which features in five movies and makes a cameo appearance in ‘The World Is Not Enough’. View the super-posh Aston Martin dealership in Park Lane.
• Well-known London locations used in the Bond movies, including the Bank of England, the Houses of Parliament, De Beers, Sotheby's, Harrods, Lloyd's, Scotland Yard, Tower Bridge, the Old Bailey, the National Gallery, the British Museum.
• The sometime London homes of Sean Connery, Roger Moore, and Pierce Brosnan.
• The birthplace and former home of Ian Fleming, James Bond’s creator.
• Scott’s of Mayfair, Ian Fleming's (and Bond's) favorite restaurant in Mayfair. Urban legend says that this was the place where Fleming first heard the words, "Dry Martini, shaken not stirred".
Your tour takes 3 hours. At the end you will be dropped back at the starting point.