One unique ticket is all you need to get the most out of your visit to Edinburgh by exploring the splendors of Scotland's capital city and experiencing its magnificent royal attractions.
The Royal Edinburgh Ticket is the only ticket which includes admission to Edinburgh Castle, The Palace of Holyroodhouse, The Royal Yacht Britannia and 2 days unlimited travel on all of the following Tour Buses: The Edinburgh Tour, The Majestic Tour, City Sightseeing Edinburgh and Mac Tours.
A fantastic all inclusive ticket with entry to Edinburgh Castle, the Palace of Holyroodhouse and the Royal Yacht Britannia as well as 48 hours on all 5 city tours. NEW for 2013 – now includes 2 for 1 entry to The Glasshouses at the Royal Botanic Garden of Edinburgh.
All the bus tours depart from Waverley Bridge. They are all hop-on hop-off tours so you can jump on and off as you like. Several of the routes are interchangeable, offering even more possibilities for a personal customized itinerary. All tours include an entertaining and informative commentary, either through headphones or from a live guide.
With The Royal Edinburgh Ticket it’s easy and fun to explore Edinburgh´s royal heritage, stunning scenery and magnificent architecture.
Make the most of your visit to Edinburgh with super-value Royal Edinburgh Ticket.
This unique ticket gives you:
• Unlimited travel on the following five bus tours: City Sightseeing Edinburgh, Edinburgh Tour, Edinburgh World Heritage Official Tour, MacTours City Tour and Majestic Tour buses for 2 consecutive days
• Includes 2 for 1 entry to The Glasshouses at the Royal Botanic Garden of Edinburgh
• Admission to Edinburgh Castle, The Royal Yacht Britannia and Palace of Holyroodhouse
Your Royal Edinburgh Ticket can be collected from the Edinburgh Bus Tours Ticket office on Waverley Bridge upon presentation of your booking voucher.
Here is some more about what your Royal Edinburgh Ticket offers:
All the bus tours depart from Waverley Bridge. They are all hop-on hop-off tours so you can get off to go shopping or exploring and jump back on when you are ready. Several of the routes are interchangeable, giving you even more flexibility. All tours include a commentary, either through headphones or from a live guide. The five tours included in your Royal Edinburgh Ticket are described below:
• CitySightseeing Edinburgh: A multi-language tour of all the main city sights – the perfect introduction to Scotland’s capital
• The Edinburgh Tour: A knowledgeable guide takes you through the Old and New Towns. Key sights include Edinburgh Castle, the Palace of Holyroodhouse, Dynamic Earth, the Royal Mile and the Scottish Parliament
• Edinburgh World Heritage Official Tour: Board this multi-language bus tour to find out about the great events in Edinburgh’s history, marvel at the beautiful architecture in the Old and New Towns, and discover more about the capital’s historical figures.
• MacTours City Tour: Travel on a vintage bus accompanied by a live guide. Explore Edinburgh’s Old Town, with stunning views of the Castle and Edinburgh city center, and see wonderful vistas across to Holyrood Park and Arthur’s Seat.
• The Majestic Tour: Leave the city center behind and head north, through the Georgian New Town, out to the coast at Newhaven and Leith, then back via Edinburgh’s Old Town. An informative multi-language commentary will guide you through the history of the places, people and sights along the route.
• Edinburgh Castle: This majestic landmark dominates Edinburgh's skyline, perched on an extinct volcano. A rich mix of architectural styles reflects the castle's complex history and role as both stronghold and seat of kings. View the Scottish Crown Jewels and Stone of Destiny in the Castle's Royal Apartments. Look for the tiny St Margaret's chapel, Edinburgh's oldest building which dates from the 12th century.
• The Palace Of Holyroodhouse: The Queen's official residence in Scotland. The Palace of Holyroodhouse is closely associated with Scotland's turbulent past, including the tragic story of Mary, Queen of Scots. Today, the Palace is the setting for State ceremonies and official entertaining so opening arrangements may change at short notice.
• The Royal Yacht Britannia: See what life was like for the Royal Family on board the wonderful Royal Yacht, with an informative self-guided audio commentary. Highlights include the State Dining Room, the Sun Lounge and the Officers' Wardroom.
Good fun and worth buying Royal ticket :)... piyush manocha
My experience with customer service was excellent. I would recommend this tour to anyone, the tour is good for all age groups. And the price was a good value also. It helped us... JOANN STUBENVOLL
Daily but check for seasonal opening times of attractions
Ticket is valid 48 hours
Start time: Timetables of the different Edinburgh Tours are available at the departure point – Waverley Bridge. All bus tours offer frequent departures.
Duration: Ticket is valid 48 hours
All tours depart from Waverley Bridge. Your Royal Edinburgh Ticket can be collected from the Edinburgh Bus Tours Ticket Office on Waverley Bridge upon presentation of your booking voucher.
At your convenience
Wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather
Your Royal Edinburgh Ticket can be collected from Edinburgh Bus Tours Ticket Sellers on Waverley Bridge upon presentation of your booking voucher.
If any problems arise clients may call the following emergency number: +44 (0) 1315562244
Some attractions have seasonal opening hours. Please check each individual attraction directly for details.
This ticket is not suitable for people in wheelchairs or those with limited mobility.
25th December: Edinburgh Castle, The Palace of Holyroodhouse and Royal Yacht Britannia are closed.
26th December: Edinburgh Castle and The Palace of Holyroodhouse are closed.
See the Cancellation policy for this product