Discover the spookier side of Edinburgh with the Edinburgh Ghosts Walking Tour. To meet your guide make your way to 190 High Street, Edinburgh EH11RW.
The tour is accompanied by a Spanish-speaking guide.
Edinburgh’s dark and bloody past has left the city a legacy of ghosts and ghouls. There is even a University Chair of Parapsychology in the Scottish capital – a sure sign that Edinburgh takes its ghosts seriously!
Highlights of this creepy tour include the following:
• Stepping into the shoes of one of the many people who were accused and convicted of practicing witchcraft during the sixteenth century.
• Learn about the ghosts of Edinburgh Castle.
• Visit a cemetery famous for its wealth of paranormal phenomena.
• You may find strange figures appearing in your digital photos.
• Hear the haunting sound of bagpipe music, but there’s no piper to be seen, in the Royal Mile.
• Listen to the story of one of the "bloodiest bridges."
The above list is just to give you an idea of what you might expect. But of course all sorts of other weird things could happen when you are out in Edinburgh’s ancient streets after dark.
The tour ends back at the starting points.