Welcome to the world’s favourite shopping destination- Dubai. Known for its traditional souks, modern malls and seven star hotels, this Dubai sightseeing tour gives you a bit extra, a glimpse into its colourful culture, traditions and history.
Once in Dubai, visit its famous Gold Souk lined with shops glinting with jewellery. Amidst the busy cosmopolitan city, explore the Bastakia Quarter where the old world charm is still alive and the Jumeirah Mosque, which is a fine example of modern architecture.
Get a taste of local culture at the souks and have a rendezvous with Dubai’s glorious past at the Dubai Museum inside the Al-Fahidi Fort. Learn about Dubai’s rich past while observing the artifacts.
Enjoy a traditional lunch in style at the world’s most luxurious hotel, the Burj Al Arab. shopping, lunch, culture, history - your sightseeing tour in Dubai will be exciting.
You will be picked up in an air-conditioned coach from your hotel in from Ras Al Khaimah or Umm Al Quwain and taken to tourist hub of the Middle East, Dubai. Dubai is about 95 kilometres from Ras Al Khaimah. From being a small trading centre just 40 years ago, Dubai is now acclaimed as an international travel hub, business powerhouse and a tourist destination. A combination of traditional souks, modern malls and seven star hotels welcomes you to this enchanting city. Accompanied by a bilingual guide (English and German speaking), you will be taken to the following sites:
• Visit the aromatic Deira Spice Souk once known as the old souk, which has tiny shops selling a variety of spices. While in the souk, you can take some time out to observe the architecture of the wind-tower.
• Once in Dubai, the most famous market of all, the Gold Souk is a must visit. Walk down the narrow lanes lined with shops glinting with bracelets, necklaces, earrings and gold bars.
• One of the most picturesque areas in Dubai is the Bastakia Quarter. Walk along its refreshingly beautiful waterfront that is lined with a number of traditional wind-tower houses.
• To get a brief idea about Dubai’s traditions, culture and history, visit the Dubai History Museum in the 19th century Al-Fahidi Fort. The fort was once the seat of the government. You can observe displays of traditional boats, weapons, wind-tower houses and watch a multimedia presentation on the history and development of the city.
• Your last stop is the magnificent Jumeirah mosque, an architectural masterpiece. It looks splendid especially in the evenings when its sparkling lights stand out in the darkness.
After spending the day exploring landmarks in the city of Dubai, its time to satiate those hunger pangs. Enjoy a traditional lunch in style at the world’s most luxurious hotel, the Burj Al Arab. Designed to resemble a billowing sail, the hotel soars to a height of 321 metres, dominating the Dubai coastline. It’s a great place to enjoy views of the Persian Gulf while savouring your meal in a relaxed ambience.
After a sumptuous lunch at Burj Al Arab, you will be dropped back to your hotel in Ras Al Khaimah or Umm Al Quwain.
Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays
Start time: 0730h (07:30am)
Duration: 10 hours
Your hotel in Ras Al Khaimah or Umm Al Quwain.
(Please advise your hotel at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, please contact the local activity operator 24 hours prior to the start of the tour with these details.)
Your hotel in Ras Al Khaimah or Umm Al Quwain
Please call the local activity operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour to confirm all departure details.
You are recommended to wear smart casual attire for your lunch at the Burj. However, you shall not be allowed entry if you are dressed in jeans, t-shirt and sports shoes.
Lunch normally takes place in Al-Iwan Restaurant which serves International and Oriental Buffet. If you would prefer an Asian Buffet instead it is available at the Junsui restaurant (available during April - August only). Please advise us in the special request section when booking
See the Cancellation policy for this product