For your exclusive Seaplane Charter Sightseeing Tour of Dubai, you will be picked up from your hotel in a luxury limousine and driven to the Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa, arriving at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time for your flight.
This is a full charter flight for up to nine people. You and your family, friends or colleagues will fly in a Cessna 208 Caravan Amphibian aircraft and have the thrilling experience of taking off and landing on the water. The aircraft has individual leather seats, each with generous leg room and a window view, all within a quiet, air-conditioned cabin.
You will enjoy a 40-minute personalized aerial tour with views of Dubai's most significant landmarks including:
• Jebel Ali Palm: One of the three man-made Palm Islands (Palm Jumeirah, Palm Jebel Ali and Palm Deira), currently under construction. The palm-shaped island will consist of a trunk, a crown with 17 fronds, and a surrounding crescent island forming a water-breaker.
• Jebel Ali Port: The world's largest man-made harbour and the biggest port in the Middle East.
• Dubai Marina: Modelled on the highly successful Concord Pacific Place development in Vancouver, Canada. Still under construction, the developers claim that, on completion, it will be the world's largest man-made marina.
• Palm Jumeirah: The smallest of the three Palm Islands. Like Jebel Ali Palm but smaller. It also has a trunk, a crown with 17 fronds, and a surrounding breakwater.
• Burj Al Arab: A seven-star hotel on an artificial island, connected to the mainland by a private curving bridge. The iconic structure, is designed to symbolize Dubai's urban transformation and to mimic the sail of a boat.
• Jumeirah: A coastal residential area, mainly comprising low rise private dwellings.
• Burj Dubai (Burj Khalifa): A supertall skyscraper under construction and the tallest man-made structure ever built, despite being incomplete.
• Dubai Creek: This natural seawater inlet running through the center of the city is the oldest part of Dubai and the site of the original trading port.
• Port Rashid: An important man-made commercial port in Dubai. Future plans state that it will become mainly a cruise terminal and that its cargo operations will move to Jebel Ali Port.
• The World Island: A man-made archipelago of 300 islands in the shape of a world map and located 4 km (2.4 miles) off the coast of Dubai.
At the end of your fabulous seaplane flight you will land on the water. Once back on land, your party will board a luxury limousine for the return jouney to your hotel.