What are the products that we are looking for?
We are constantly enriching our tours and activities inventory in the following key categories across the world. We are looking for products that suit the independent traveler.
- sight seeing
- cultural, architectural and heritage
- bike and segway
- air, helicopter and balloon rides
- shore excursions
- gourmet and dining
- shopping and fashion
- theatres, shows and concerts
- tickets to attractions like museums, castles, monuments, famous buildings, zoos, aquarium
- theme parks
- city passes
- discount cards
- water sports, kayaking
- ski, snow and ice
- adventure, camping, hiking and trekking
- nature and wildlife
- luxury and special trains
- spa and rejuvenation
At isango! we focus on customers’ reasons for travel.
- We give the customers ability to search for tours and activities along criteria like destinations, themes, famous attractions, keywords, price.
- We suggest holiday ideas under key destinations under themes. These ideas suggest tours and activities and hotel accommodation that the customers can use as a starting point and then design their own dream holiday. There are suggested holiday ideas to suit different length of stay and different price points.
- Our destinations pages inspire customers by providing authoritative content and answering their key questions like when to go, things to do, where to stay and community buzz.
Who are our suppliers?
We work with suppliers who can provide products for the independent travelers and hence we prefer free sell products and on request products with frequent scheduled departures.
We have more than 5,000 products in the tours and activities segment that translate to more than 12,000 book-able options. We cover destinations in 65 countries. We have sourced these products from hand picked suppliers around the world.
Our suppliers include the following types of companies:
- end-activity operators
- niche aggregators of tours and activities
- destination management companies (DMC) or inbound receptive
How can suppliers benefit by partnering with isango?
- Leverage isango’s established and fast growing internet platform
- Online travel is growing in double digits
- Intenet penetration in the world of tours and activities is small and it is growing, hence it is an opportunity to gain first mover advantage
- isango! is in a growth mode. isango! was ranked the second fastest growing digital media business across Europe at the Media Momentum Awards in June 2009
- Reach out to customers across UK, USA, Australia, Germany, Canada, India and many other markets through the following sales channels of isango!
- B2C - Business to Consumer – We take your products directly to consumers
- Display on our websites : www.isango.com, www.isango.de and www.isango.fr
- Search engine optimization around popular key words and phrases
- Monthly theme based newsletter campaigns to a vast pool of English speaking email recipients around the world
- Regular online marketing campaigns on google and various affiliates
- Active press and media coverage in leading brands in UK - BBC, The Telegraph, Financial Times, City AM, Metro
- B2B - Business to Business, your products reach the customer through our reputed partners. We have white label and xml based product distribution partnerships with various leading brands around the world, a select sample are listed below:
- UK – Jet2, travelsupermarket, bestattravel
- USA- Orbitz, Hertz
- Australia – Qantas
- Germany – Opodo, German Wings
- France – Accor Group of Hotels
- India – Yatra, India.com, makemytrip
- Step into the world of e-commerce without hassle – we try to make it easy for you to get started:
- using a structured product information capturing tool for schedule, pick up and drop off locations, inclusions, dos and don’ts, option details
- engaging professional content writers who understand how to bring out the essence of the product and follow the principles of search engine optimization (SEO)
- Simple booking and fulfillment process
- For all bookings, our suppliers get automated email notifications
- For on request bookings, our suppliers can confirm online or just reply using email against these notifications
- Our customer service team is always available to handle any queries or address any issues
How to get started?
We at isango! want to engage with you. We would be happy to discuss partnership opportunities and assess how isango! can add value to your marketing and online business plans. Please write to us on email@example.com with a brief introduction to your products. Please do not send us any attachments or detailed product information at this stage. Once we hear from you, we will assign an isango! account manager to work with you to make things happen.
We are regular participants at major travel events like POW WOW in USA, ITB in Berlin, ETOA workshop in London, WTM in London and ETOA City Breaks. So please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org to fix up an appointment with our representative.