The Mallorca Scooter tourPlaya de Palma, Calle Garsa 1, 07610 Mallorca. Here you will have a safety briefing before setting off. Along with scooter rental, (50cc or 125cc) also included are insurance, a city map, a bottle of water, helmet and locks.
This is a small group tour and your guide, who will be a local expert, will pace the speed and guarantee that every participant has a pleasant and safe tour. Depending on the wishes of the group you may halt at the souvenir shops and elegant cafes along this picturesque route.
The tours starts with a breathtaking view of the picturesque Palma Bay, continues to the historic centre of the city with its little squares and parks where you can stop for the traditional tapas. You will end with a drive along the Paseo Marítimo (seafront) to soak up the fishing culture of Mallorca. Enjoy the sea breeze and take in a spectacular view of Palma’s cathedral as well as the rows of chic hotels and nightclubs along the waterfront.
The highlights of your tour include:
• El Molinar: A former fishing village, it stands at the edge of a tranquil harbor a little outside the city centre.
• La Seu Catedral / la Almudaina: Made from golden limestone from the Santanyi quarries and designed in the French Gothic style, the Gothic Cathedral is a stunning visual masterpiece. The Almudaina Royal Palace, facing the Cathedral on the ancient city walls, was the former residence of the kings of Mallorca.
• Ajuntament de Palma: A historical monument in Palma de Mallorca.
• La Lonja: A landmark architecture dating back to the 15th century, this Gothic building is today the centre for art exhibitions.
• Castel Belver: Begun by Jaume II in 1300 and built by Pere Salva, the architect of the Almudaina Palace, it is unique among Spanish castles in being entirely round. (Entrance included).
The tour ends at the starting point.