Looking for a tour that will show you the very best of Singapore? Then look no further than the all-encompassing Singapore in a Nutshell.
Visit the magnificent Merlion, see the Civic District, the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall.
Visit one of the world's oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, the Thian Hock Keng temple and see a staggering 60,000 varieties of orchids in its famous National Orchid Garden.
End the tour in the incredible Little India, the centre of Singapore’s Indian community. Be prepared for an assault on the senses as stalls sell incense, jasmine flowers, silk saris, dazzling metal ware and of course, spices.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Singapore and taken in an air-conditioned coach on a city sightseeing tour of Singapore. The tour operates twice daily, in the morning and afternoon, and you can choose the time that suits you. An English or German speaking guide will accompany you on this tour.
Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall.
The tour also includes stops at the following places:
• Merlion Park: Enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay and make the most of this picture-taking opportunity with the Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish, and the most famous icon of Singapore.
• Thian Hock Keng Temple: This is one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples.
Drive past Chinatown.
• National Orchid Garden: Located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, this Orchid Garden boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants.
• Little India: Little India is the heart of Singapore's Indian community, and visitors can shop for everything from jasmine garlands to silk saris and silver and brassware. The smell of incense, joss sticks and jasmine hangs in the air.
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel after approximately four hours.
Nice and compact Tour...Pradeep
The $D experience was a rip off--4 minute film ?????-green lantern -not the log ride that was promised...basil gamsu
Fharida, our guide for the morning, was hilarious and so informative. Our driver was wonderful too. We saw so much in a short amount of time as this serves as a taster really...MR ANDREW J MARKHAM
3½ hours (approx)
Tour with English speaking guide: 9:00am and 2:00pm
Tour with German speaking guide: 9:00am
Your hotel in Singapore (City centre only).
(Hotel pick-up time is half an hour before tour start time.)
(Please mention your hotel name and address at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, please contact the local activity operator 72 hours prior to the start of the tour with these details.)
Tour returns to the original departure point
Please call the tour operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour to confirm the departure details.
Minimum 2 people are required to operate German Language Tour
Tour pickup not included from Airport/Cruise Centre/Train Station & Hotels which are out of the City Area such as Changi Village, Crown Plaza Changi Airport
Voucher information: No need to print! If you are travelling with a smartphone or tablet you can present your voucher on your device for this activity.
16th - 21st September 2015:
• City Tour (Morning & Afternoon): Merlion Park will be replaced by Mount Faber. • German City Tour: Civic District will be replaced by Kampong Glam.
See the Cancellation policy for this product